Mods not loading

jakeson1790

This is happening for both DS and DST, whenever i install a mod it does show up.It is different for both of them, for DS whenever i click on Mods it says "Checking Workshop Subscriptions".It never goes beyond that point and freezes the game, i install mods through the Steam Workshop, i verified the files for the game and even reinstalled it multiple times and still nothing.For DST its different, when i install mods it doesn't freeze or give a screen showing the same as DS instead its just blank, like there is no mods there even though i installed some through the Steam Workshop and as well i verified the files and even reinstalled but nothing shows up.

This has been going on for a while now and it happened when i took a break from the game due to the time school took up.

If you are able to fix it thank you, if not thank you anyway for trying i still play the game without mods but with it would give it a more fun experience.

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with both games. Could you please provide copies of your client_log.txt (Don't Starve Together) and/or your log.txt (Don't Starve) files and we will investigate further. You can find your log.txt file in your documents folder at \Documents\Klei\DoNotStarve\log.txt and for Don't Starve Together's client_log.txt here: Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt

Archived