The Forge Beta Is now live!

7 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

PLEASE JUST WAIT UNTIL AFTER 10 AM PST BECAUSE STEAM DOESN'T UPDATE ITS STORE UNTIL THEN!!

AND SINCE STEAM'S STORE DOESN'T UPDATE, NO CHANGES TO GAMES WILL BE PUSHED UNTIL IT DOES.

Seriously people...how many times do I have to say this?

If you want to know what time that is in your timezone, click here.

You say that like you've said it twenty times, but this is the first time. 

11 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

PLEASE JUST WAIT UNTIL AFTER 10 AM PST BECAUSE STEAM DOESN'T UPDATE ITS STORE UNTIL THEN!!

AND SINCE STEAM'S STORE DOESN'T UPDATE, NO CHANGES TO GAMES WILL BE PUSHED UNTIL IT DOES.

Seriously people...how many times do I have to say this?

If you want to know what time that is in your timezone, click here.

So... is the beta out?

I'm just messin' with ya

20 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Ok people here are some basic "before beta chaos" rules that you need to remember:

Timezones exist- If you live in Europe then your midnight is Klei's morning. 

Summoning a dev won't bring beta faster- let poor JoeW have some free time 

Everyone's hyped, no need to spam- if you post "I'm so excited!" then that's ok. But if it's 10th time you're doing this then you're just spamming

I would like add:

"Please be patient, Klei devs needs time for this work."

11 minutes ago, Catteflyterpill said:

Do we have any official time as to when the beta will be released? I could have sworn I saw something, but can't find anything now. And Europe's a bit ahead of Canada, so I might have to resist the temptations of a good night's rest. Well, hype until it gets here!

Nothing for now

3 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

FREAKING wait. i get it sucks but they will release it propably 6 hours later

NOTE i said propably , it could be even later.

I estimate it rather around midnight or a few hours later (middle Europe), which is 6-8 hours from now.

Yeahhhh, i would not suggest waiting on it here in Europe at that time, go to bed and play it tomorrow. i don't think it'll be here early. A waste of time waiting on it too.

Though, we might be lucky. otherwise, don't hold your breath.

On 01.11.2018 at 11:13 PM, JoeW said:

The Beta begins on November 5th, however The Forge will be open for everybody in November 8th. If you’d like to join in the Beta, please follow the instructions below. 

Sooo....where are the instructions?I didn't see any...

7 minutes ago, Chiler said:

Sooo....where are the instructions?I didn't see any...

The posts above yours pretty much sum up the situation. For Klei it's still morning and they will release the update just later in their afternoon. Either come back tomorrow or wait quite a lot hours.

6 minutes ago, Wendymain66 said:

I did not understand at what time the beta will be started? (According to the time in Vancouver, Canada. Though I don’t live there, but I think it’s pretty easy to transfer Vancouver’s time to mine and see when it start)

Klei did not tell any release time. Usually updates come during afternoon/evening (at Klei), so I estimate that it comes in 6-8 hours. But that's just my estimation.

Archived