The Forge Beta Is now live!

1 hour ago, RudyAmericanHero said:

quick question i noticed that the past events like year of the varg,gorge,hallowed nights has been getting a mega pack on the steam store and i was wondering if the forge would get that as the past 3 events with that feature

It seems likely. The only reason you couldn't do that when the Forge was here previously was because they didn't think of it yet. The idea of handling evens like this was still in it's infancy at the time. The mega packs look to be a standard with every event now.

14 minutes ago, SneekyBerd said:

Are the Forge skins going to come back? I missed it last season and I would REALLY love to obtain the Wendy and the Maxwell skins.

9 hours ago, JoeW said:

We're still working out the details, but you WILL be able to get last seasons Forge items.

They should be available the same as they were last year, purchasable, weavable and dropped. 

1 minute ago, Ori8882 said:

what instructions? where? am I missing something?

Hihi, to avoid confusion JoeW removed the instructions. Earlier there were the steps how to enter the beta, but since a lot of people asked why it's not working, I guess JoeW deleted that part. It seems tho that there's still some remnants. :D 

1 minute ago, fimmatek said:

Hihi, to avoid confusion JoeW removed the instructions. Earlier there were the steps how to enter the beta, but since a lot of people asked why it's not working, I guess JoeW deleted that part. It seems tho that there's still some remnants. :D 

oh, thanks, hopefully it'll be back.. I've already missed Ham beta signup and I don't want to miss this one monkaS

Just now, Ori8882 said:

oh, thanks, hopefully it'll be back.. I've already missed Ham beta signup and I don't want to miss this one monkaS

Just make sure to check it on th 5th, but till 8th at latest, and you'll see it. Count to it that Klei is in Canada, so if you're not in America it might be pretty late when the beta starts.

Just now, fimmatek said:

Just make sure to check it on th 5th, but till 8th at latest, and you'll see it. Count to it that Klei is in Canada, so if you're not in America it might be pretty late when the beta starts.

oh, thanks, I'm in EU tho..

13 hours ago, JoeW said:

Players will have the option to purchase a single character’s Magmatic Skin Set for $2.99, or the entire Magmatic Chest collection for $12.99. 

i'd like to konw, if we have an access to buy the Halloween Night Chest after The Forge come to all. 

Dear JoeW (Translation may contain errors, English is not my native language)

Last year, my friends and I didn't know about beta The Forge and did not get the Flame Portrait. It would be very nice to get the Flame Portrait this year for taking part in the beta test.

In addition, it would be nice to see new achievements at this forge. For example: Win the Forge in not full staff (5 or 4 players), Win the Forge where all the characters are the same (For 6 Wilsons for example, winning is not so difficult), Win the Forge not choosing characters with darts. Select all characters in reed tunics.

Archived