The Forge Beta Is now live!

39 minutes ago, LanaMyriad said:

I missed it too but random people on servers are nice and teach you as you go along. Just ask for help and they will deliver!

Oh really? That is actually really nice. :o Ok, thanks, will do. 

4 minutes ago, P O S E I D O N said:

We do not keep the level we get from beta correct?

On ‎01‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:13 PM, JoeW said:

Your progress and the items you gain during the Beta will NOT be carried over from beta. ANY and ALL items you receive during the beta will be lost when beta is over. 

Correct... unfortunately.

Good day dear Klei enthrenment I liked your beta version of the forge though the changes were a bit I hope that you will change some texture in the arena and add a bit of ditalization of skins to the heroes and their windows I do not want to say that you did so yourself you did really well * though I'm not talking about it because it's just beta * :)

1 hour ago, LanaMyriad said:

Correct... unfortunately.

Well, since we do not keep the items we get, it's better not to keep the level either. If we would get chests for each level, just like last year, that would be okay. But as far as I know we won't get anything for the beta.

10 hours ago, Roody said:

how the heck do you dodge the new roll attack the boar does

You don't. You just pray that the runner can hold out until you manage to cast a healing circle. And then pray even harder that SOMEONE doesn't become THAT person and ATTACKS IN THE HEALING CIRCLE!!! :wilson_facepalm:

Spoiler

I'm not bitter, in fact all of the matches that I've played so far I won. 

Winona best healer fight me.

Spoiler

...I'm typing this on mobile. So I don't have my forum weapons on me. :wilson_cry:

You can stop Boarilla's new roll-attack with Woodie's axe throwing as probably the most reliable method, one just has to time it well (also haven't played much atm of this post, yet I think there is a visual cue when 'rilla is about to do said attack). WX' electric passive plus hammer and pike specials also work - again timing is of the essence.

1 hour ago, fimmatek said:

Well, since we do not keep the items we get, it's better not to keep the level either. If we would get chests for each level, just like last year, that would be okay. But as far as I know we won't get anything for the beta.

Not even the levels? :\ I read somewhere here that anything can go wrong while transferring data over to dst when beta is over and we should be prepared for the loss? or was it from last year's idk.

10 minutes ago, KrampaKlaus said:

Not even the levels? :\ I read somewhere here that anything can go wrong while transferring data over to dst when beta is over and we should be prepared for the loss? or was it from last year's idk.

It's for this year's BETA. Read JoeW original post. Read RED TEXT.

1 hour ago, xxVERSUSxy said:

You can stop Boarilla's new roll-attack with Woodie's axe throwing as probably the most reliable method, one just has to time it well (also haven't played much atm of this post, yet I think there is a visual cue when 'rilla is about to do said attack). WX' electric passive plus hammer and pike specials also work - again timing is of the essence.

I was actually able to legit dodge it once but I’m not quite sure how I did it.

Hello @Fluffycthulhu, welcome to the forums. They don't transfer over cause it's the BETA. From what we can gather as players, the inventory for BETA is different from our real inventory SINCE (as stated in the original post), all progress and items gained during BETA will NOT be carried over after BETA ends. From that we can assume it's to safeguard loss of any items gained OUTSIDE of BETA.

Hello! I found a tiny glitch/bug. Sometimes when u enter the Forge and go to your profile and click the "redeem code" option, two music tracks are playing at the same time. The bug does not ALWAYS occur but sometimes it does.

27 minutes ago, Fluffycthulhu said:

Loving it so far, but for one issue. My skins from dst vanilla don't transfer over to forge and vice versa.

This seems to be happening to others as well. What's up with that?

(apologies if this is the wrong place to post this)

The beta account you use has a different Klei ID than the one tied to your actual steam account with all your items on it. When the beta is over and the stable version is out you will be able to use your skins.

8 hours ago, SavageLemon said:

What do you “classify “ as the word “noobs.” because I’m having flash back of when I meet you in game.

i personally don’t have a good experience with you because when I meet you in game in the Gorge Event. You were very rude and didn’t let other know what you needed. I was quite experience player in the Gorge event. Being on the leaderboard twice. Once for casual and once for tournament. I still have a screen shoot of what you said. I honestly don’t know if your just toxic in general. 

yes, i m toxic a lot, espeshially when people cant play and even dont want to read tutorials or watch youtube

i was on leaderboards too, it was not too hard

Archived