The Forge Beta Is now live!

Wes the Sulphur Pimpernel swordsmime is actually a reference to the 20th century novel The Scarlet Pimpernel

; Percy (the guy disguising himself as the masked hero in the Scarlet Pimpernel) is seen as a dumb, effeminate weakling (and purposefully plays dumb) while he's actually a very smart and cool (and still quite effeminate) hero and swordsman!

IMG_3596.JPG

IMG_3595.JPG

IMG_3590.JPG

Thank you klei for this delicious creative input for Wes' skins and historical research that goes to it.. 

What about a feature that lets you link these "community progress" bars to a set steam group (for its members only)?
making small or big groups of players that (kinda) know each other work together would really incentivize the playerbase, i think
so many possibilities like spawning a boss fight or unlocking an area like the atrium... just a random thought i guess

I have encountered that sometimes the character sounds are cutting out every second including weapon sounds except mine.   I have encountered this about before a Boarilla wave and since then, Hopefully the problem can be fixed my audio did not cause the problem since I was listening to music and I was not experiencing cutting issues with it.

I find it a bit strange that we cannot see and test most of the new stuff. It's a beta after all, we're supposed to find the bugs before the Forge goes live, but the old stuff will work (most likely) fine while the new stuff could be buggy. However we won't really find out if the new things work if we cannot even get to them.

I mean it's pretty understandable from Klei that they want to keep the unlockable things hidden, just a part of the beta test's sense gets lost if we cannot find and report bugs. We can still stresstest tho.

2 minutes ago, Gagarin-ace said:

many noobs, no one able to play, no one want listen to chat, game ruined again.

thx klei, i missed it so much

Find a group then to play with. Don't blame the devs for players' behaviour/skills. Actually, I met pretty good players today, 3/4 matches were won easily.

9 minutes ago, Gagarin-ace said:

many noobs, no one able to play, no one want listen to chat, game ruined again.

99% waiting in lobby 1% gameplay

thx klei, i missed it so much

queue up with friends on discord. dont blame the game

36 minutes ago, frostedjune said:

Sorry if this has been addressed already, but all of my skins are locked from previous forge and some of my other skins are gone also. Is this just intended and temporary or a bug? 

Edit: I now see others have said the same. 

It's not a bug. Your beta inventory is separate from your actual inventory. When the Forge fully goes live, or if you disable the beta, you'll have access to everything you had originally.

3 hours ago, Gagarin-ace said:

fimmatek  and Roody r u kidding me?

why u think i blame klei? or u one of that noobs ?

What do you “classify “ as the word “noobs.” because I’m having flash back of when I meet you in game.

i personally don’t have a good experience with you because when I meet you in game in the Gorge Event. You were very rude and didn’t let other know what you needed. I was quite experience player in the Gorge event. Being on the leaderboard twice. Once for casual and once for tournament. I still have a screen shoot of what you said. I honestly don’t know if your just toxic in general. 

Archived