Hamlet Update - October 29

WOW I was fully expecting (and excited about) paying later, but this is super kind! Thank you, Klei! I will probably buy more skins then. I’m also pretty hyped that early access is so soon, too. Looking forward to the Aporkalypse!

What approximate time should we expect the beta to disappear from our accounts? (Or did that already happen? I’m not home rn.)

Well @JoeW and @Bigfoot thank you for the gift and all the support, but i will be sure to throw in some copies to people cause Hamlet Beta was miles ahead of Shipwrecked one, and i know was not even the whole content you have planned for it so, i can't wait enough for December Release!!

Keep up the good work, only a DLC like hamlet, in BETA, makes me go 12 hours non stop for 5 days in a row!!

12 minutes ago, Thieverpedia said:

I have to pay for Hamlet? I've always assumed the DLC was free if I already owned the base game. Owned it ever since pre-Steam days and all of the DLC up to this point has been added without cost.

All dlc for ds has been paid for... idk how you got the others for free.

1 hour ago, Bigfoot said:

As a thanks for all your outstanding feedback, all current beta testers will get to keep the game, for free. Thanks for signing up and helping out, you all really knocked it out of the park, and it's very much appreciated. 

thank you so much,i would buy it anyway. :3

20181018195752_1.jpg

17 minutes ago, MasterGames9301 said:

Suppose I downloaded the beta from the Internet, but I took it in Steam, I get the game for free or not?

If you played the pirated version of the game. No, you will not get it for free. I mean, maybe you will, but not from us. 

Archived