If you could choose a mod to be official in the game, what would it be?

I'd like to specifically have that feature of Global Positions where you can put little flags on the map that everyone can see.  Or Waypoint But Everyone Can See It.

Not that desperately trying to give directions when you're bad at it isn't fun, but ya know.  It'd save a lot of time.

wait I changed my mind, DST Abigail Call ftw

Less Placement Blocking.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1430042811

It is such a quality of life mod, especially considering stupid troll birds love flying down and getting RIGHT IN THE WAY when you're trying to plant trees or build a pig farm...

And if the birds arent bad enough, they leave behind stupid seeds that you have to pick up in order to continue doing what you were doing, cause the game cant let you ever plant trees or build structures near a pile of seeds, HEAVEN FORBID!

But yeah less placement blocking removes the headache of things that shouldnt block placement that end up blocking placement.

• The Ability to put Items on End Tables which will replace the Vase: That way it would be worth it to have skins for the End Table to make your base fancy, you could also quickly pick up the Item you need for some area (Beefalo hat, Beekeeper hat, , ...); Flowers also shouldn't wilt after a few days (Glowberries and Light bulbs should wilt because they provide a light source)
  • You should become able to change the skin of any Item by putting that item into a Wardrobe
  • Enduring Backpack Skins: Backpacks with skins shouldn't decay, they aren't (only) meant to make you fancy but also to know which backpack belongs to you and which one doesn't. (On the other hand: Decayed backpacks signalize that they weren't used for the last few days so the owner maybe won't come back, but any other effect (make flies appear above the Backpack just like in Manure) could replace without ruining the backpack.)

Archived