Hallowed Nights Rises Again!

3 hours ago, JoeW said:

Frankly speaking. The team worked their ass off to get this out with what we have, if we didn't do half the set of character skins, we wouldn't be doing character skins at all. We wouldn't have time. 

"H-hello.?Yes, is-is this the Police? Yeah I'd like to report an anarchy."

2 hours ago, xMEINEx said:

so there are regular drops + curios drops? I'm sorry. I'm so confused.

regular drops mean the 4 gift drops a week right?

Then what are curios chests and how are they obtained? random drop? how often do they drop?

Regularly there are 4 drops a week, that has a rarity from common to elegant. 

During events, some of these drops are replaced by event chests. This Hallowed Nights this means that common drops are replaced by a classic curio chest, which has 4 regular skins (that can be traded and sold). If I'm right also classy drops (the second tier) are replaced by a halloween chest, which should contain 4 event-items that are weavable. I haven't seen the latter type of chest so long, so I'm not 100% sure if we got such this time too, but I would be surprised if that weren't the case.

Edit: well, I just got a regular classy drop, so I guess there isn't any chest for the event skins this time?

5 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

The problem is that this is the third time this has happened. Again, for apparently a lack of time. Something doesn't quite seem right if it's happening so often...

Are you complaining that there's not enough content in this free update to a damn near four year old game? Come on guy. 

My first 3 Curio Chests had at least one "Unfinished Robot Hands" in them. Klei what are you doing? Opening event chests successively results in getting the same item. This happened to me in the past but I shut my mouth back then. Good we are not getting dublicates in one chest.

9 hours ago, fimmatek said:

Just imagine that you bought that skin for a relatively high sum, then on the next week everyone can buy it for 3 dollars directly from Klei, independently from the steam market. I'd be a very annoying situation.

They cannot be woven, or purchased in-game, but you can still get them from the market or by trade, and I believe they are dropping again. I'd like to hear a confirmation on the latter one tho.

Which ones? I can confirm the old nights skins drop. Got the Wendyflower.

1 hour ago, axxel said:

My first 3 Curio Chests had at least one "Unfinished Robot Hands" in them. Klei what are you doing? Opening event chests successively results in getting the same item. This happened to me in the past but I shut my mouth back then. Good we are not getting dublicates in one chest.

its a random chest you can get as many unfinished robot hands klei does not determine what is inside

3 hours ago, The 2C3D said:

Which ones? I can confirm the old nights skins drop. Got the Wendyflower.

The new Halloween skins (items, portraits, vignettes, etc) can drop in the classic curio chest. You have a chance of getting last year's Halloween skins if you get something above a common. I got Winona's costume top again :(.

Forget all that, THERE'S A BLACK KITTYKIT EEEE!

...I'll never get one probably, but one of my suggestions is now in the game!  That's not saying it's BECAUSE of me, mind you.  I just think it's awesome that someone at Klei thought a black cat was obvious for Hallowed Nights too.  :)

(I had a fluffy black cat in real life, long ago.  He was the cutest thing ever.)

...Notorious

Archived