k_nicole

[Game Update] - 291278

Recommended Posts

blash365    592
2 minutes ago, k_nicole said:

Fix loss of mass when multiple stackable items stack together on the same frame.

Is this the fix for the random gas deletion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brook    583
4 minutes ago, blash365 said:

Is this the fix for the random gas deletion?

This fix addresses mass potentially being lost when solid objects merge together in certain cases. eg. 

 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
blash365    592
Just now, Brook said:

This fix addresses mass potentially being lost when solid objects merge together in certain cases. eg. 

 

Thanks for the swift reply. Still waiting for my gas layers working properly again though.;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SackMaggie    120
16 minutes ago, k_nicole said:

Fix for flush toilet constantly becoming disabled if you run the output pipe directly across the output instead of connecting to a T junction.

This is it! the most annoying part when build toilet.

But will this make us able to run pipe through pumps and add up the mass instead of just 1 working?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chemie    651
2 minutes ago, SackMaggie said:

This is it! the most annoying part when build toilet.

But will this make us able to run pipe through pumps and add up the mass instead of just 1 working?

A bridge already allows that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DMFan79    40

I'm having random crashes every few minutes, this new version hasn't fixed it. Is there a log somewhere I can check to see if I can find the culprit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SackMaggie    120
1 minute ago, chemie said:

A bridge already allows that

I know that but with my idea will need less space and easier to route pipe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SakuraKoi    571

Sadly not quite the fixes I am looking forward to but at least I can look into the stars more conveniently until I can feel safe to travel to them. Of course quite some many of those fixes are actually quite needed and might have also bothered me greatly so cheers for your great work, please keep it up and thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
k_nicole    250
5 minutes ago, DMFan79 said:

I'm having random crashes every few minutes, this new version hasn't fixed it. Is there a log somewhere I can check to see if I can find the culprit?

Sorry to hear that. Please follow these instructions to help us track down the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DMFan79    40
7 minutes ago, k_nicole said:

Sorry to hear that. Please follow these instructions to help us track down the problem.

Thank you, looks like the problem is the same aymanoracle has:

"ERROR: Error in: SteamEngineComplete.RocketModule.OnSpawn"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aymanoracle    27

And why i should do that!!

I bought the game to have fun not to be ungry all the time from all these crashes after each update

If tye company don't have testing team and test on us so it is pull ****

Tge game is not fun to me anymore

And i was ering to buy it

Last time i buy anything from klei again

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
goboking    1,532
11 minutes ago, aymanoracle said:

And why i should do that!!

So they can identify the problem and fix it for you?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DMW_MD    5
58 minutes ago, aymanoracle said:

And why i should do that!!

I bought the game to have fun not to be ungry all the time from all these crashes after each update

If tye company don't have testing team and test on us so it is pull ****

Tge game is not fun to me anymore

And i was ering to buy it

Last time i buy anything from klei again

Want to try again in English?

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now