[Game Update] - 291278

11 minutes ago, SakuraKoi said:

Wait... they were not referring to Morbs and Hatches as the first two critters (which is different to the morph versions of course)? To be frank, I was not playing when Light Bugs, Slicksters and Dreckos were introduced so I dunno when they were but welp...

We had pufts, hatches and morbs from the start.

Seems like planet loot amount should be re balanced a lot. It's just too small amount of materials and so much waiting time to do anything advanced. To create somewhere short liquid pipe of abyssalite to transfer liquid oxygen instead of ceramic will take probably a week or so.

3 minutes ago, swamprunner7 said:

Seems like planet loot amount should be re balanced a lot. It's just too small amount of materials and so much waiting time to do anything advanced. To create somewhere short liquid pipe of abyssalite to transfer liquid oxygen instead of ceramic will take probably a week or so.

Actually you can get a lot of the advanced materials from Gas Giants, of course they need to have the material in the first place but I got a test flight back with the cargo bay full of Niobium. Followed after that Terrestrial and Organic Mass can yield the most considering how ~30% to 60% are solid (~45% average) meaning that 7% Isoresin will actually be not just result in 70kg per Cargo Bay but more like 155kg (and up to 230kg if lucky).

Of course you do not need the materials for the pipes since vacuum serves as the perfect insulator and incidentally space is naturally a vacuum 

If anything, my tests yield a different result, rather than needing balance, the starmap might need uniformity. These are the only certain things (I could observe in 6 Galaxies):

• 1st tier always has only two Carbon Asteroids
  • 2nd tier always has only one Metallic Asteroid
  • 3rd tier has one Rocky Asteroid
  • 4th tier has one Ice Planet
  • 5th tier has one Organic Mass

Meanwhile the difference between % can be vast, around if not less than 50% of the highest value.

4 hours ago, swamprunner7 said:

I think the issue is not the new material amount but the insulated stuff costs. It`s already an issue with ceramic. 400kg for a piece of pipe is just too much. Lower it to 50 and building pipe systems with the super insulator will be much more doable.

Other materials are pretty easy to get. I`m sending a steam rocket to the nearest asteroid every 5 cycles and after 6-7 trips i got 2 tons of thermium, enough visco gel for 3 visco locks and 300kg of super coolant. That`s enough for big projects. It`s only the super insulation that you need like 10 tons to get anything meaningful done.

• Like 1

Considering that now abbysalite is the most useless material (until the space time) i think is better to smash it to sand :)  If you want some abbysalite you can find lots in space... In my last game i have 128 tones laying useless...