[MODS] Trevice's Mods Lair

Trevice's Mods Lair

These is a compilation of my Oxygen Not Included mods based in Harmony. For use with ONI-Modloader.

For an update list and description of these mods, check here:

https://github.com/javisar/ONI-Modloader-Mods

We'd greatly appreciate to fill the templates for mods bugs: https://github.com/javisar/ONI-Modloader-Mods/issues

Disclaimers

• Please DON'T REPORT BUGS to Klei while mods are active.
  • BE AWARE that many of the mods are still a WIP and may fail. If you are having problems use a clean ONI installation and try to test the mods one by one to narrow the error. Then post a issue in github.
  • We do not take any responsibility for broken saves or any other damage. Use this software at your own risk.
  • If you load a savegame, it requires that you have exactly the same mods when you saved it.

Latest releases

Mod Installation

Mod List

Check these link to more detailed descriptions and howto's.

• BuildableAETNMod: Makes the AETN buildable and researchable. 20k Refined Metal. There is no preprint sprite.
  • BuildOverFacilities: Allows to construct on top of Gravitas furniture. Also POI's buildings are no longer invincible.
  • CustomWorldMod: Enables the player to user custom world sizes. Edit the OnionConfig.json file for changes (taken from Onion patcher).
  • FastModeMod: Duplicants will build an dig very fast.
  • FluidPhysicsMod: Overwrite some fluids molar mass to make them equal, this produces more mixing. Very Experimental.
  • FluidWarpMod: Teleports liquids and gases between places.
  • InstantResearchMod: Forces instant research without Debug mode.
  • InverseElectrolyzerMod: Combines hydrogen and oxygen into steam.
  • NoFixedTemps: The output fluid temperatures of the machinery depends on the input (Except AirFilter, AlgaeTerraium and PacuCleaner).
  • SpeedControlMod: Fast Speed x10 set to behave like Ultra Speed in debug mode.
  • SuperMinerMod: Digging drops the complete cell mass.
  • ZeroPointModuleMod: A battery that gets unlimited energy from the vacuum.
  • ONI-Common: Common code. Provides config load/save functionality, logger, help tools. Required by these mods.
    • BuildingModifier: Allows to modify building attributes. EXPERIMENTAL
    • NoDamageMod: Disables various damages in game. Overload, Overheat, boiling, cold, buildings.
    • RoomSizeMod: Recognizes rooms (count cells) to a room size maximum of 1024. Configure maximum room sizes.
    • WorldGenReloaded: Changes geysers properties, frequency and allowed zones. EXPERIMENTAL.

21 hours ago, harmonium said:

I'm trying to copy paste the light example for no heat for the ceilinglight but Don't seem to work, i Don't know why.

I have follow the example what i do wrong ?

Nothing wrong this time. 

I've made a change in the mod. Check and try the latest version please.

30 minutes ago, harmonium said:

If i add those ceilight line, the mod is not working anymore, i realy Don't know why, i have follow the example at the perfection.

BuildingModifierState.json

CeilingLight is duplicated. Move MaterialCategory to the first CeilingLight or detele it:

"CeilingLight": { // CeilingLight, FloorLamp
      "MaterialCategory": "TUNING.MATERIALS.ANY_BUILDABLE",
      "EnergyConsumptionWhenActive": 10.0,
      "SelfHeatKilowattsWhenActive": 0.0,
      "LightShapePreview": {
          "lux": 1800,
          "radius": 8.0,
          "shape": "LightShape.cone" // Circle, Cone },
      "Light2D": {
          "Lux": 1800,
          "Range": 8.0,
          "Angle": 2.6,
          "shape": "LightShape.Cone"
      }
    },

And delete 

"CeilingLight": { "MaterialCategory": "TUNING.MATERIALS.ANY_BUILDABLE" },

18 minutes ago, akrabat14 said:

Could you add plants editing in your mode?

No, at the moment. Maybe in the future.

18 minutes ago, akrabat14 said:

"Wire": { "Wire": { "MaxWattageRating": "Wire+WattageRating.Max1000" } },

it doesn't work too

I guess that isn't possible to change the wire rating this way with this mod.

You could use NoDamage mod.

Both destroyable PoIs and alternate orders mods don't seem to work. I can't deconstruct or otherwise remove any PoI furniture, and shuffled cooking orders don't seem to actually carry out. Is the first mod meant to not deconstruct but allow to melt the stuff or something?

BuildingModifier not working. I run game twice, without BuildingModifierState.json (delete it before run) and with empty BuildingModifierState.json, and it not working too. All files (including ONI-Modloader) are fresh, downloaded today from github.  

Other "ONI-Modloader-Mods" are working.

May be problem is in BuildingModifierMod.dll?

40 minutes ago, Melchiorius said:

without BuildingModifierState.json (delete it before run) and with empty BuildingModifierState.json

And what did you expect to happen?

That file contains the configs that the user edits to their liking. No configs, nothing to modify.

15 hours ago, Ixenzo said:

And what did you expect to happen?

That file contains the configs that the user edits to their liking. No configs, nothing to modify.

I mean game crashed (at startup) if BuildingModifierMod.dll is in the /Mods/BuildingModifier/ folder.

@trevice is it possible to change the CameraControllerMod to allow scrolling past the borders of the map?  When zoomed out all the way, it works fine, but as soon as you zoom in it snaps back to within the map boundaries.  The camera also allows scrolling past the map boundaries when in debug mode with the debug menu open.  

I really hate how the UI gets in the way when working near the edges of the map.  Allowing the camera to scroll past the boundaries would allow the camera to be zoomed in and centered on the edge of the map making it much easier to work near the edge.  I really thought it worked like this in previous versions, so I'm not sure if maybe something changed in game or maybe I'm just remembering it wrong.  Anyways, just wondered if you had any ideas.  Thanks!

I'm pretty busy lately, so until next month I don't think I can mod to much. Thanks for the patient.

On 4/11/2018 at 10:53 AM, Ixenzo said:

Both destroyable PoIs and alternate orders mods don't seem to work. I can't deconstruct or otherwise remove any PoI furniture, and shuffled cooking orders don't seem to actually carry out. Is the first mod meant to not deconstruct but allow to melt the stuff or something?

The name Destroyable POI mod name is a bit missleading, sorry. The mod allows to build on top of POIs. I wasn't able to make them destroyable.

The Alternate Orders mods only works if you have ingredients for all the recipes.

On 4/11/2018 at 11:03 PM, Melchiorius said:

I mean game crashed (at startup) if BuildingModifierMod.dll is in the /Mods/BuildingModifier/ folder.

Could you post your log file?

13 hours ago, Nitroturtle said:

@trevice is it possible to change the CameraControllerMod to allow scrolling past the borders of the map? 

I've created an issue: https://github.com/javisar/ONI-Modloader-Mods/issues/90

2 hours ago, trevice said:

The Alternate Orders mods only works if you have ingredients for all the recipes

ALL the recipes? So if I put bills to make pepper bread, stuffed berry, and omelettes, and I don't have any raw eggs, it wouldn't make any pepper bread?

On 11/16/2018 at 7:13 PM, Esquimerisflay said:

please, I can not make the mods appear in the game, much less work, someone could show me how to do! or make available some photo or file of the game with the mods installed so I copy it to mine !!

Followed the instructions?: https://github.com/javisar/ONI-Modloader-Mods#mods-installation

Archived