Amazing Ringmaster Hat Collection - Available Now!

I can't find anywhere to link twitch and Klei accounts. When I hit the link above in IE I get a blank orange screen. When I use Firefox I get a "log in with Steam, X box, etc".which doesn't go beyond that. I logged directly into my Klei account, but there is no way to link twitch. I tried from Twitch and Klei isn't an option.

• Developer
1 hour ago, Shockwave- said:

I can't find anywhere to link twitch and Klei accounts. When I hit the link above in IE I get a blank orange screen. When I use Firefox I get a "log in with Steam, X box, etc".which doesn't go beyond that. I logged directly into my Klei account, but there is no way to link twitch. I tried from Twitch and Klei isn't an option.

You should be able to do it from in-game (DST). If you click on the Account button on the main menu, then when the page loads, click on Linked Accounts from the menu at the top.

43 minutes ago, DDandMore said:

Hello !
My girlfriend like theses skins but she have not a twitch account. If i saw theses streamer and i unlock theses items, can i give (trade) with her ?
Thanks for your answer.

No, these items are loyal and so cannot be traded, sold or unraveled. 

The best solution for your girlfriend would be to create a twitch account and then connect it with her Klei account.

1 hour ago, DDandMore said:

Hello !
My girlfriend like theses skins but she have not a twitch account. If i saw theses streamer and i unlock theses items, can i give (trade) with her ?
Thanks for your answer.

if she likes playing with you then she should ask you for the skinned item

31 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

Forge streams are the most boring streams, though. Same thing over and over again with little variation.

Same goes for actually playing the Forge, and that is why I liked the Gorge more. The element of strategy was greater and you constantly had to come up with better ways to win, especially once they had introduced the tournament. And although I did not succeed in it (was close but not close enough) I enjoyed it very much.

9 hours ago, Alarsin said:

Same goes for actually playing the Forge, and that is why I liked the Gorge more. The element of strategy was greater and you constantly had to come up with better ways to win, especially once they had introduced the tournament. And although I did not succeed in it (was close but not close enough) I enjoyed it very much.

I actually like Forge better.

In Gorge you just have to waste too much time running around. And all you use is a few set of recipes to win. That's too much repetitivity.

9 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

Forge streams are the most boring streams, though. Same thing over and over again with little variation.

However, playing/watching people stream Forge, you get to see, for example, how Woodie get his timing so right that he can take the Borilla himself, and how Wickerbottom manage her books, staffs and amplification. etc. 

It's not the same thing over and over. Everytime you play with someone new, it'll feel very different. Either a new player to teach or a very good player that brings you one super easy run.

Archived