Jack's art thread [?]

Jack

Yeah i'm kind of addicted to tumblr... its like A DRRUUUUGGG... :C

Your art too is so precious, like, you make it digitally right? it really looks like those cut'n glue that take years to make (◕‿◕✿) its so hard to get this effect.

Also Lucy (⊙ω⊙✿)

Posted Image

^ D'aww, little Lucy. ^^ I agree, Woodie is a cute character, despite his "terrible curse." Wilson's my personal favorite, but I imagine Woodie has some sort of split personality disorder. A sweet Canadian one minute, and a chopping maniac the next. :< Poor guy...

Yeah i'm kind of addicted to tumblr... its like A DRRUUUUGGG... :CYour art too is so precious, like, you make it digitally right? it really looks like those cut'n glue that take years to make (◕‿◕✿) its so hard to get this effect.

It is a druuuuug!!! Well, better than actually using meth. I mostly abused layer Blending Options. Your art is precious too, I can't seem to get soft color palette like yours.

It is a druuuuug!!! Well, better than actually using meth. I mostly abused layer Blending Options. Your art is precious too, I can't seem to get soft color palette like yours.

I had a huge problem with it too, but i've learnt a really nice way of shadding with an amazing artist i know. You shade the whole drawing in a single layer with a single color, some really light color, of any tone (It only really matters if you're doing background) and set the layer to mutiply, you can use some blur/dodge tool to make the edges softer.For the base color, the trick is always use a color near grey, never too bright (Unless you're shadding, or the color is really really light :D

OH NO. YOUR ART IS FANTASTIC OH GOSH. Your style ahhh it's just really great... i especially love all of your woodie fanart omg precious /)w(\p sure i've seen your stuff floating around on tumblr!! SO EXCITED TO FIND THE COLLECTION HEHE!!!