Don't starve Hamlet

When i need one flower or grass from a pig farm i need to sneek and pick it up because if i don't sneek and the guard sees me is going to chase me the whole map  but if a thief come at me to take my coins and succeed the guards around me are going to take my coins,i mean wtf,why is that a thing,this shouldn't be allowed,at least they can take the coins and bring them to me or something like this,i have no problem with citizens getting my coins but guards getting my coins is so wrong

15 hours ago, HailDODO said:

When i need one flower or grass from a pig farm i need to sneek and pick it up because if i don't sneek and the guard sees me is going to chase me the whole map  but if a thief come at me to take my coins and succeed the guards around me are going to take my coins,i mean wtf,why is that a thing,this shouldn't be allowed,at least they can take the coins and bring them to me or something like this,i have no problem with citizens getting my coins but guards getting my coins is so wrong

they think you bribe them
it can be used to your advantage if playing webber, as they are more interested in picking up coins than chasing you

Archived