Republishing Old Games

rocketman732

• Developer
8 minutes ago, rocketman732 said:

Is there a place in the forums to talk about general stuff related to Klei. Or just Klei stuff in general? I can't seem to find one.

Each Klei game has its own subforum, but we have nothing for something broad like that. I guess you can use the off-topic section for it.

Not sure what this thread is supposed to be talking about but if we're talking about old games being published, The Mirror Lied recently got added to Steam (same creator as To the Moon/Finding Paradise, though the story is rather vague and the game has a few spooky elements to it. No jumpscares though and is free to play ^_^ )

On 11/5/2018 at 6:13 AM, DragonMage156 said:

Not sure what this thread is supposed to be talking about but if we're talking about old games being published, The Mirror Lied recently got added to Steam (same creator as To the Moon/Finding Paradise, though the story is rather vague and the game has a few spooky elements to it. No jumpscares though and is free to play ^_^ )

This thread was me asking if Shank would get its publishing agreement renewed since many people still wanted to buy it on console. Or at least have something done to make it available again on console. I have since given up because I doubt it will ever happen. So it isn't worth discussing at this point. Despite my displeasure.

Archived