Can't Find Roc Cave?

Roc nest isn't currently accessible apart from lucky teleportation.

The cave a lot of people mention creates a way to the other islands but you need to be at the nest already, so presumably the Roc will take the player there when they are implemented.

In short, not a bug. It's not accessible yet.

Your world is not bugged and they did not take it out. You can't get to it from any cave. There was never any legitimate way to get to the island in the Beta except to make and use the telelocator staff and hope it teleports you to the right island.

The island where the Roc Nest is does have a cave called Roc Cave, but it connects to absolutely nothing at the moment, its just a standalone cave system.

Most people are getting to the island using console commands.

You open the console with your ~ key. Then type c_gonext("roc_nest") and hit enter.

Just now, Duxe said:

Your world is not bugged and they did not take it out. You can't get to it from any cave. There was never any legitimate way to get to the island in the Beta except to make and use the telelocator staff and hope it teleports you to the right island.

The island where the Roc Nest is does have a cave called Roc Cave, but it connects to absolutely nothing at the moment, its just a standalone cave system.

You open the console with your ~ key. Then type c_gonext("roc_nest") and hit enter.

Or you can use the lurebulb glitch to get outside the bounds and head there yourself.

5 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Roc nest isn't currently accessible apart from lucky teleportation.

The cave a lot of people mention creates a way to the other islands but you need to be at the nest already, so presumably the Roc will take the player there when they are implemented.

In short, not a bug. It's not accessible yet.

3 minutes ago, Duxe said:

Gotcha, thank you both! I'm excited to see what they do with the Roc. I'm loving the new bosses and I hope more come into the game at a future date.

Just now, Duxe said:

@watermelen671 Wait wait, wouldn't you have to use the console to spawn in the lurebulbs in the first place?! I guess its kind of fair cuz using the skyworth you will be able to bring them to this world.

...I'm not sure if Lureplants spawn naturally in Hamlet without bringing them over in the Skyworthy.

Regardless, the only reason you'd want to get to the Roc island atm is to get Hamlet's version of Chester; Ro Bin.

1 minute ago, watermelen671 said:

...I'm not sure if Lureplants spawn naturally in Hamlet without bringing them over in the Skyworthy.

Regardless, the only reason you'd want to get to the Roc island atm is to get Hamlet's version of Chester; Ro Bin.

That and the Scepter so I can be the true king of Hamlet ;)

Archived