Sign in to follow this  
Isaacg

Wanna see wilson in every wearable item ingame? link inside

Isaacg    159

Myeh, if I had a cheat tool for the game to get all the items without actually fixing them ingame, then ye sure I would. But playing normally fixing it for all the characters, no thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, maybe I could back up my save and transfer into a new world bringing along only the clothes...

Isaacg    159

But first things first, I'm gonna add all the wolfgang quotes to a new page, then all characters got their own quote page with all the quotes. My biggest wish is someone making gifs of Wes mime moves so I could add them to his own page <3

Toaster Fu    103

Please don't spam up the wiki. Just add those pics to the pages of the items. Now I have to find an admin who still works on that thing to delete it.

That's what happened to my grumpy pants.;)I'd immortalize the pictures here mister OP.

ArcticFox789    701

That's what happened to my grumpy pants.;)I'd immortalize the pictures here mister OP.

They need to be on the items individual pages.I'm just annoyed at pages that are out of keeping.Sorry Isaacg:ambivalence:

Isaacg    159
Isaacg    159

hehe yeah, I'm gonna add wickerbottom and wes before the update and after it's been released i'm gonna add the next character wearing everything early, as well as add all of the new characters quotes.All characters got their quotes added btwwww.dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Character_quotes