this new mechanic (SNEEZİNG)in hamlet really annoys me some1 help

yasir

so i was playing hamlet today having some fun you know and i have survived to day 21 and then the season changed (like winter in normal game) and everywhere around the map there were vines you had to attack them to get through and stuff and wind just like in shipwrecked i am ok with all of this

BUT THEN İN DAY 23 MY CHARACTER STARTED SNEEZİNG NON STOP AND EVERY TİME U SNEEZE YOU LOSE 5 SANİTY SO İ JUST LOST ALL MY SANİTY İN A DAY. AND ALSO EVERY TİME U SNEEZE U JUST DROP AN İTEM RANDOMLY SO YOU HAVE TO PİCK THEM UP AS WELL 

CAN SOME1 TELL ME THE SOLUTİON TO STOP THİS CUZ İ COULDNT AND İ DİED R.I.P

33 minutes ago, RazingHel said:

You can also eat nettles to stop the sneezing for a bit, that's what I had to do because my current world didn't spawn a balloon at start (bug?) so I didn't get any cloth. 

You can buy cloth in the General Store.

1 hour ago, Alarsin said:

You can buy cloth in the General Store.

Yeah, but sometimes you have to cycle a lot of goods to get a cloth to pop up.

Probably needs a balance change or some other adjustment. As is, it's not very reliable.

While it won't solve the sneezes once you get them, fans are supposed to keep the green away... problem is the same as the gas mask, though: need gears, and no easy way to get them reliably. (currently, I should state... could be something not added in yet.)

Unless you get a bugged world, as said above, you can get your first cloth from the balloon. You have like 22 days to get cloth, so you have plenty of time to check shops for it beforehand. Since you get a free cloth due to balloon you get double that to prepare for the second lush season. If you're trying to get things last minute it's very possible that you might get screwed by shop RNG, but only because you took that long to get it in the first place.

18 hours ago, RazingHel said:

You can also eat nettles to stop the sneezing for a bit, that's what I had to do because my current world didn't spawn a balloon at start (bug?) so I didn't get any cloth. 

thank you so much i actually didn't know the balloon gave you cloth i had like 100 oincs and i used all of them at the general store to get cloth but i just couldn't get it so i get really mad xD

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TİME AND İ ACTUALLY LOVE UR YOUTUBE CHANNEL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Archived