Jason

[Game Update] - 290499

Chris1448    11,972
16 minutes ago, Jason said:

Warbucks starts with ball pein hammer and halves durability usage of Treasure Hunting items.

What does "Treasure Hunting items" include exactly? Magnifying glass, ball pien hammer and gold pan? Also glad to see you guys are making changes to Warbucks!

lakhnish    337
22 minutes ago, Jason said:

Mant Queen buffed

Nice! 

Edit: Also nice!

•  Deli prices and Hoofspa prices changed a little

Edited by lakhnish
Missed a quote :'(

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Balance Changes

• Vampire Bat wave numbers reduced (Thank you Buddha)
  • Asparagus, Aloe and Radish spoilage time reduced.
  • Deli prices and Hoofspa prices changed a little
  • Pig and ant statues will drop 2 nuggets when chiseled. (hmm, didn't really mind the one nugget/relic item drop)
  • Pig poop frequency reduced (Thank you Buddha)
  • Flower Pig no longer trades for poop (Aww man)
  • Warbucks Sanity reduce, higher penalty for eating unprepared foods and lower sanity gain from holding gold
  • Warbucks starts with ball pein hammer and halves durability usage of Treasure Hunting items.
  • Rabid Beetle spawning patches reduced a little (Thank you Buddha)
  • Vines no longer regrow in the ruins until player exits the ruins
  • Mant Queen buffed

View full update

basically, anything that's excessive reduced is nice

Vitor Santos    10
3 hours ago, Jason said:

• Warbucks Sanity reduce, higher penalty for eating unprepared foods and lower sanity gain from holding gold
  • Warbucks starts with ball pein hammer and halves durability usage of Treasure Hunting items.

So?

........png

.......png

• Like 1

Zeklo    13,024

The only Warbucks change that seem to be present after this update is the hooked up voice.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Xanderon    7
8 hours ago, Jason said:

Debugging

• Code support to help to fix the “black room” bug
  • Add consolecommand c_tryexitblackroom() which tries to spawn you outside the room in case you're stuck in the "black room bug"

View full update

i don't know if saves from previous game version with blackrooms should be fixed or only the ones on actual one, but on the old save command for leaving them doesn't work(maybe cuz exit didn't spawned), if u tell me where save is supposed to be(cuz documents folder is empty) i can send it for devs investigation 

20181018133601_1.jpg

lakhnish    337
11 hours ago, Jason said:
  • Pig poop frequency reduced
  • Flower Pig no longer trades for poop

It also seems that you can trade poop for oincs. Not sure about poop frequency.

voyager156    354
12 hours ago, Jason said:

Warbucks starts with ball pein hammer...

Not working for me...

I started a new world now & he didn't get the ball pein hammer. He has magnifying glass in his inventory thou...

Jason    1,863

Hey everyone, I updated the original update post. I made a mistake and forgot to grab some of the changes we made for the update. They will go in the next update. Possibly this weekend, Monday at the latest. Sorry bout that. That was totally me doing a classic late Friday push. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Lumina    2,132

I have a question about the flower lady not accepting poop anymore in the future update : it was of a big help in early game to obtain the first gold nugget needed for the science machine. Will they accept something else as a trade when the change will be made ? I understand that the combo "cleaning poop" + "giving poop" was probably a little too much, but something else to replace the poop trade would be welcome.

• Like 2

Mr. Matt    483
5 hours ago, Jason said:

Hey everyone, I updated the original update post. I made a mistake and forgot to grab some of the changes we made for the update. They will go in the next update. Possibly this weekend, Monday at the latest. Sorry bout that. That was totally me doing a classic late Friday push. 

Classic.

• Haha 1

pedregales    144

Warbuck's doesn't need a sanity reduction though... only to tone down his immense coin sanity restoration. Maybe even make it only work after he has 10 coins minimum.

watermelen671    6,600
On 10/20/2018 at 10:56 AM, Jason said:

Looks like somebody's not getting their daily rations from the almighty Potato Cup Lords. :wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 19/10/2018 at 6:55 PM, Jason said:

Pig and ant statues will drop 2 nuggets when chiseled. 

I feel like this feature should be exclusive to Warbucks, seeing as gold isn't that hard to get early game anyways. It would just fit his character style more

• Like 1

bugsmand    454
11 hours ago, Chiseledquartz27 said:

I feel like this feature should be exclusive to Warbucks, seeing as gold isn't that hard to get early game anyways. It would just fit his character style more

That and make the *peculiar status* more visible, making the tree glimmer or have the *peculiar* written in green or yellow for Warbucks.