Beta Account Status - IMPORTANT

JoeW

Hello All, 

There has been some confusion regarding beta status so we added some clarification to the account page:

https://accounts.klei.com/account/betas/list

Players who are able to participate will see the following:

a.png

If you do not see this message, you will not be able to play the Hamlet beta. 

If you do see this message, you can follow the instructions on the following post to play. 

You can just ignore the Games tab. It isn't working as it should, probably because some stuff needs to be added idk, not having Don't Starve on it doesn't make it so that you can't play the beta. They are aware that it is not working as it should. 

@New Weap Solly @DstSever @MidrealmDM @Deku2424 @Picklesaurus @Boring233 @MrKoopa @BBplaygo @Nespabo @yeahhh @eyyitscarl @hectorzx @Digoksin

Everyone, if you have Status: Accepted in https://accounts.klei.com/account/betas/list for Don't Starve Hamlet. Then just follow the instructions in 

SNIPPET: You have to check code and enter the beta access code "twobeeornottwobee" in the BETAS TAB of Don't Starve's Properties in steam. In Steam Games Library, right click Don't Starve and go to BETAS tab. Shown below:

Capture.thumb.PNG.19d9ef485790e25122a1c031e4b17cba.PNG

After that, Don't Starve in your Game Library will become Don't Starve [hamletbeta].

Just now, Zillvr said:

@New Weap Solly @DstSever @MidrealmDM @Deku2424 @Picklesaurus @Boring233 @MrKoopa @BBplaygo @Nespabo @yeahhh @eyyitscarl @hectorzx @Digoksin

Everyone, if you have Status: Accepted in https://accounts.klei.com/account/betas/list for Don't Starve Hamlet. Then just follow the instructions in 

SNIPPET: You have to check code and enter the beta access code "twobeeornottwobee" in the BETAS TAB of Don't Starve's Properties in steam. In Steam Games Library, right click Don't Starve and go to BETAS tab. Shown below:

After that, Don't Starve in your Game Library will become Don't Starve [hamletbeta].

Thx for the post. Did everything (and I think everybody above as well), to no success. This issue exists after beeing accepted and doing everything exactly as we should.

15 minutes ago, Zillvr said:

i dont have hamlet dlc

z.jpg

6 minutes ago, Northgar said:

I did everything like there was said.Had a message that i'm accepted.Entered a code.Game updated.But the only thing that changed,is that in the banner instead of closed hamlet beta test,there's a oxygen not included banner (pls help)

I seem to be having the same issue as everyone else above, I have supposedly joined the Beta by putting the code "twobeeornottwobee" into the box under the Betas tab, and my game updated to show up as Don't Starve [hamletbeta].

But when I run the game, it simply opens the Shipwrecked title screen; I tried starting a new world and it made a default world, which I assumed to be Reign of Giants. 

image.thumb.png.a938f52dd974b7ccd16b715a09d190cf.png

image.png.753750ba1aa3783738b204a1525f1d26.png

image.thumb.png.13c92b0af7426834364cfa0e335fbc56.png

50 minutes ago, Zillvr said:

@New Weap Solly  @DstSever  @MidrealmDM  @ Deku2424  @Picklesaurus  @ Boring233  @MrKoopa  @BBplaygo  @Nespabo  @yeahhh  @eyyitscarl  @hectorzx  @Digoksin

每個人,如果有你狀態:接受  在  https://accounts.klei.com/account/betas/list  。不為挨餓哈姆雷特然後按照說明進行操作 

SNIPPET:您必須檢查代碼並在蒸汽中的Do not Starve屬性的BETAS TAB中輸入beta訪問代碼  “twobeeornottwobee”在Steam遊戲庫中,右鍵單擊“不要餓死”,然後轉到“BETAS”選項卡。如下所示:

在那之後,不要餓死你的遊戲庫將成為不要餓死[hamletbeta]

當我運行遊戲時,它只是打開Shipwrecked標題屏幕:(

@Northgar @Adrianriu @Chiler @Devynaeri @BBplaygo you guys have registered for BETA when the registration time window for it was still open right? Cause based on what I see, you'd have to register at that time when it was open to be legible to gain access to the Beta.

For disclosure, I'm just a forum moderator and I'm on the same boat as you guys. I too have Status: Accepted but Hamlet doesn't appear in the DLC list as it's suppose to, even if the game changed to Don't Starve [hamletbeta] in my games library.

Important info, even if it got Status: Accepted... I wasn't around when the registration window was open. So I'm not sure if that's whats causing the issue for me.

Although if you guys are sure you registered for it. Then we'll all have to wait on Klei staff to go online for further instructions. Sorry for the false hope, cause I'm completely stumped. But I'll let you guys know if I hear anything.

Sorry again.

Archived