New discovery on Swashy Hat

This item has effects on mobs who's has a specific target preference that is set to player.

I first notice this behavior when terrorbeak just outright ignore me when I am low on Sanity.

The Spider monkey was my after thought to see if my theory is correct, since spider monkey seems to target player over any other mobs that attacks it.

Of course Pig Guard's would reaction to player picking villager's bush/grass/twigs/chopping village's tree, but if a non-player does it the guard would not attack them. ie a gobbler picking barriers

But be mindful that this hat's would not work when mobs getting too close to player who wears it.

I am thinking since the Vampire Bats waves will always target player first, then lose interest on player if they kept running.

If player wears this hat before bats spawn, those bats might target other mobs who are closest to them.

I do not know how to consul command waves attack, but its highly likely that it would work as I predicted.

20181019220805_1.thumb.jpg.aa40c4fb0edaa02a8ba05766924f5804.jpg

20181019215756_1.thumb.jpg.a9d64fbeb972affa33240bd3d82b67e7.jpg

You are correct.

Exact specifications from the code:

Spoiler

The hat adds to the wearer the tag 'sneaky' which is used in the combat component.

For each entity that is suggested to target an entity it checks for this 'sneaky' tag and if the target is > 6 units away (4 units = 1 turf, so 1.5 turfs away) then the target is ignored.

7 hours ago, LeMiauh said:

SO... the pig wards attack you with the hat even if you don't do anything... you are a stranger to them... ): don't know if a bug, but it has sense 'cause u look like the thief...

Because your an outlaw. That hat is not just a hat it’s a lifestyle.

Archived