LIEF MAY'R, OUR QUEEN REQUIRES TRANSP'RTATION

LIEF MAY'R

OUR QUEEN WAST LOOKING TO VISITETH OUR BELOV'D PEOPLE IN THY CITY, BUTWE CANNOT AFF'RD THE RISKETH OF SUCH DANG'ROUS THING LIKETH YOND.

AS THEE KNOWETH, OUR KING IS LONGETH GONE TO A HUMOUR'RIOUS AND SAVAGE LANDETH, AND THE PRINCESS SEEMETH NOT TO CARETH ABOUT THE ROYALNESS, SO THE QUEEN IS EV'RYTHING WE HAS'T.

YOND WHEREFORE WE HEST YOND THEE BUILDETH A CHARIOT STATION AT THY CITY, AS WE ART ALREAD BUILDING ONE AT OURS

PIGOD SAVES THE QUEEN.

---------------------------------

So, I had this idea of creating a Chariot Station to navigate through cities.

Look at what we alread have/find out:

- We have Wormholes and the teletransportation triangle, so navigating through the map is alread a thing

- We have Money

- We will have Zebras 

There could be two Chariot Station, one at each city, and the player must repair both of them in order to navigate

Why this is a brilliant idea: You can navigate from your house and to the other world very quickly.

Why this is not overpowered AT ALL: 

- You can only navigate after restoring the two stations (so you must go to the other city in the traditional way at least one time), and there can be a lot of ballancing in that, since the materials could be hard to get

- We have money, so travelling could cost Oincs (more ballancing)

- There could be some penalty, like, hunger loss and time passing (just like when you sleep).

I don't think this would spoil or ruin any experience, since it is a Late game thing.

What do you think? 

(Also, sorry for my english, I'm Brazilian (and I loved the Feijoada refference)

Archived