Ipsquiggle

Space Industry Upgrade Available Now! - [Game Update] - 290148

Tenshi Kirai    20

YESSS

• Voles will hide during meteor showers    

In the case I quoted in the bug report. Voles try to hide from the meteor shower, however, the only layer left over from the destruction of the rains. It was "Abyssinian." And he tries to hide. because he is incapable, ends up "bug" and die = s

Edited by Tenshi Kirai

Caochu    594

1:06 : Klei's crew adding the Shove Vole to the game
1:13 : Klei's crew taking a look to the forum the day after

Just kidding, thanks for that great update guys, I like your videos by the way ;)

Edited by Caochu
  • Haha 1

0xFADE    360

Are the voles on any space destinations?  Pretty sure all mine have died.  I’d rather not debug some in. 

AndreyKl    83
1 hour ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Rocketry automation allows for larger, more dynamic spaceports

Devs forgot to mention that now we have a slider to set amount of tank fuel and we no longer need to wait for tank to become full.

But 'fuel limit' option is exceptionally buggy, it is more reliable to stop fuel flow then to set 'limit'.

P.S. And that now we have to craft replacement for abbysalite

Edited by AndreyKl

Muggins    70

Love the animation! Love Klei! Can’t wait for the stream tonight! Can’t wait to get stuck into this update! Stunning work guys! 

phod    55
22 minutes ago, Terminus1230 said:

I just noticed that I can't seem to use abyssalite for tiling, plumbing, vents, etc. Is this intentional?

Yes, it's now used as part of a late game super insulator. Use insulated blocks and pipes instead early / mid game.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, phod said:

Yes, it's now used as part of a late game super insulator. Use insulated blocks and pipes instead early / mid game.

Currently, I have a save late game. Just about to launch my first rocket. How do you use it as a super insulator?

Really loving this udate

aymanoracle    19

Mars.savKlei Really need to test before releasing

The game continuously crashing at cycle 30 and i cannot figure what is the issue 

no single gas/liquid pipe build just some rooms and basic stuff 

that is really annoying

Mars.sav

Edited by aymanoracle
Uploading save file

Caochu    594
5 minutes ago, Terminus1230 said:

Currently, I have a save late game. Just about to launch my first rocket. How do you use it as a super insulator?

The insulator is a end-tier material that you can obtain through a crafting station.

Spoiler

The crafting station is the molecular forge. The recipe demands abyssalite and isoresin, a material obtainable from space scavenging.

Edited by Caochu
  • Thanks 1

Maleus M    18

My radar has no option of rocket detection after this update even my rocket being in a mission. This ocurried after I deconstruct the command capsule to insert a new research module and reconstruct a new command capsule again. I have 4 radars and none of them have the rocket detection option.

malloc    93
32 minutes ago, aymanoracle said:

The game continuously crashing at cycle 30 and i cannot figure what is the issue 

Also getting a consistent crash within a few seconds of un-pausing on this save.  It was created in preview branch and lasted about a cycle into this build but now crashes whether I do things or not.

Unfortunate Crew.sav

Mr.Trueba    85

@Ipsquiggle

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I found a new bug.
The game crashes when a shove vole dies. I have a game in cycle 105 and I can not continue because of this. When I try to delete it in the sandbox mode, the game crashes again.

Thank you! :D

Star 105 bug report.sav

Btw, nice animated short. <3

Edited by Mr.Trueba
  • Like 1

malloc    93

Thanks @Mr.Trueba

That is what is wrong with my save in the post above yours.  There are two voles swimming in a frozen lake and one of them dies seconds after the save is loaded.

Mr.Trueba    85
Just now, malloc said:

Thanks @Mr.Trueba

That is what is wrong with my save in the post above yours.  There are two voles swimming in a frozen lake and one of them dies seconds after the save is loaded.

No problem. (:
With so many crashes in my last colony, now I am very good at observing what happens, hahaha.

• Like 1