Space Industry Upgrade Available Now! - [Game Update] - 290148

I can confirm that my space industry map generated during the preview currently have only one planet in the 10 000 km range but my old colony created before the space industry update have two (Both had a telescope before updating).

• Like 1

I think I found a bug: after you build the telescope and research a stellar object, the telescope turns idle. Even if you select another object it's still idle. It is necessary to destroy it and build another. That's the only way it will research another object. I tested by enabling only research in a tenured scients, and he wouldn't go to the telescope to research.

5 hours ago, paNdre said:

I think I found a bug: after you build the telescope and research a stellar object, the telescope turns idle. Even if you select another object it's still idle. It is necessary to destroy it and build another. That's the only way it will research another object. I tested by enabling only research in a tenured scients, and he wouldn't go to the telescope to research.

You already reported it. Another way is saving and loading the game.

9 hours ago, tzionut said:

1 more bugs already reported... the feeder doesn't accept sedimentary rock for feed the hatch. And a suggestion to put shove vole as creatures in other planets....

Are you sure ? I began a new asteroid for this update, and I can put sedimentary into the critter feeder for my hatch.

Yes, I did feed only hatches too. I would recommand you to desactivate the Manual Use that causes a lot of unecessary trouble. Also, I'm not sure at all, but maybe does the conveyor receptacle block the reach of the sweeper. Apart that, I don't see problems (are you sure that you check Sedimentary Rock into the feeder ?)

Edited by Caochu

Hello all unfortunately after this update, i have found low fps problem. before this update the game was fluid. i hope to solv the problem

my pc spec: cpu intel i5 2400, 8 gb ram , gpu  gt 1030 2gb   

Edited by lippo

I wonder if we could travel to new asteroid as a "new game+" We start with asteroid filled with richer and more valuable geysers and more wheezeworts or something? Maybe +5% for each new "world restart". Like leaving with ship or something. :D

Or maybe not. Gotta love this QoL 1.

On 11/22/2018 at 1:17 PM, cpy said:

I wonder if we could travel to new asteroid as a "new game+" We start with asteroid filled with richer and more valuable geysers and more wheezeworts or something? Maybe +5% for each new "world restart". Like leaving with ship or something. :D

I've kind of wondered about this myself. Maybe they're saving it for final release?