Sign in to follow this  
Xacktastic

Steam Halloween Sale

cptCalavera    616

Picked up the walking dead series, and I am Alive. Prob cant plys the second one on my current laptop. But I'll save it for my next upgrade :)

LadyD    3,264

Oh!

Xack mean! You told me to go away!

*goes away and hides*

LadyD    3,264

bigfoooot isnt as fun as yelling Kevinnnnnnnnnnnn

Need to get a new call to summon BigFoot...

Excess    53

Sorry guys to derail your derailment, but...

Is anyone else having troubles buying stuff on Steam today?

I want Left4Dead2 and Plants vs Zombie but I can't get past the buying screen, they just won't load.

cptCalavera    616

Ye, I got mine without a problem as well.

Just played the first part of the first chapter of the Walking dead. The scene in the start with the car and shotgun. I nearly jumped out of my chair. Awsome game. :)

Xacktastic    12

Just played the first part of the first chapter of the Walking dead. The scene in the start with the car and shotgun. I nearly jumped out of my chair. Awsome game. :)

Do you watch the show as well? And yes, it is amazing.

JoeW    27,553

I have been thinking of picking that one up as well. Guess I don't have much excuse not too anymore.

cptCalavera    616

Yup, follow it like a slave. Just watched the webisodes "cold storage" today. Huge improvement from the first webisodes.

cptCalavera    616
I have been thinking of picking that one up as well. Guess I don't have much excuse not too anymore.

Only played about ten minutes so far. But it already feels like well spent money :)

Excess    53

I follow Walking Dead since it was just a comic (******* hipster, I know) and this episodic games are nice and all, but they are rather short, and the replayability isn't that great. You can make decisions that will change how the other characters feel about you, but nothing else changes; just the dialogs. Nor the actual gameplay or the setting change.

I've only played the first episode, but I won't spend a shitload of money just to see if my decisions matter in the fifth installment. They should have emphasized that aspect in the first one if they expect me to buy the second.

I hope I'm wrong, and if I do, please tell me so I can play the rest of the series. But right now, I have better things to play... like a whole new update of Don't Starve :D