Steam Halloween Sale

Xacktastic

Ye, I got mine without a problem as well.

Just played the first part of the first chapter of the Walking dead. The scene in the start with the car and shotgun. I nearly jumped out of my chair. Awsome game. :)

Do you watch the show as well? And yes, it is amazing.

Ye, I got mine without a problem as well.

Just played the first part of the first chapter of the Walking dead. The scene in the start with the car and shotgun. I nearly jumped out of my chair. Awsome game. :)

I have been thinking of picking that one up as well. Guess I don't have much excuse not too anymore.

I follow Walking Dead since it was just a comic (******* hipster, I know) and this episodic games are nice and all, but they are rather short, and the replayability isn't that great. You can make decisions that will change how the other characters feel about you, but nothing else changes; just the dialogs. Nor the actual gameplay or the setting change.

I've only played the first episode, but I won't spend a shitload of money just to see if my decisions matter in the fifth installment. They should have emphasized that aspect in the first one if they expect me to buy the second.

I hope I'm wrong, and if I do, please tell me so I can play the rest of the series. But right now, I have better things to play... like a whole new update of Don't Starve :D