Change Wickerbottom's model

Do you think Wickerbottom's Eyes on her character model need to be open?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Wickerbottom's Eyes on her character model need to be open?

• Yes
    • No

Apologies, Mycological. I should have been more specific. Furthering my case, I kind of like the idea that I'm playing a snooty bookish type who's eyes only open when the last threads of sanity are being pulled away. It makes for a good visual cue to start paying attention to my sanity meter when all else fails. ^_^

WOAH! No where did I mention her being sexy!. I just think its a bit straneg she can walk around the place with her eyes shut....

Still that's a sexy avatar pick of her. Good start

It'd be creepy if her eyes were open.

Just make her face the bedpost.

I'm not so sure of that. Her introduction picture looks old yes but in game she looks like... 35 maybe. Not a bad age. Aged like a fine wine.

True, I don't drink wine though...Now aged like a fine tonic water; now that'd be jim dandy!

I'm really torn when it comes to having them open or not because in her Character portrait the design they used it actually really cool but when she wakes up or is going insane they just look kinda silly being those small round circles is all. But I really like the look of her squinty eyes as well it just adds more to the character. Also I would think, changing the characters model may cause more unnecessary bugs like whenever something is modified in the game.