Hamlet Data Mining, Theorizing, Art Assets, Sprite Sheets, & More! (SPOILERS!)

watermelen671

1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

Oh, I was thinking of the wrong one then. :wilson_facepalm:

Which one were you thinking of? 

The fully grown ones? Those don't move and look a bit different.

Or did you perhaps find the SnapDragon? Those guys are really cool. File names can be odd.

7 hours ago, -Variant said:

Or did you perhaps find the SnapDragon? Those guys are really cool. File names can be odd.

I was thinking of the Snap Dragon...there are too many freaking plant mobs in Hamlet that they all start to look alike. :wilson_facepalm:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

venus_flytrap_enter.thumb.png.991f2b546406563f37410e7e6400ac8e.pnghippo.thumb.png.5ea052550308a59a96696d401ddb2bdb.pngoctopus_sleep.thumb.png.4d7c2ac5b4fbab9e11c68f04cf9f0dfa.png

On 7/4/2019 at 1:32 PM, MWY said:

can't you see its having a Seizure?.....or a stroke...

probably a stroke

No...if it's a seizure or a stroke it's definitely a seizure.

Strokes don't involve wildly flailing about. :wilson_unimpressed:

Edited by watermelen671
I guess I had a stroke writing that. >.<
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@watermelen671 I'm so sorry for bothering you but can you upload the txt or just full sheet of the thunder hat here? The wiki and page six of this thread doesn't have a clean image of it. The reference on the wiki is tiny. Wilson also doesn't wear it on the wiki yet. Not sure when they'll get to it. ><

hat_metalplate.png.0d7a88bc8a6e49d23d611I'm guessing this was the concept version?

Edited by minespatch

4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

@watermelen671 I'm so sorry for bothering you but can you upload the txt or just full sheet of the thunder hat here? The wiki and page six of this thread doesn't have a clean image of it. The reference on the wiki is tiny. Wilson also doesn't wear it on the wiki yet. Not sure when they'll get to it. ><

hat_metalplate.png.0d7a88bc8a6e49d23d611I'm guessing this was the concept version?

I don't think that's the thunder hat? I'm pretty sure that's the uh...the thing that matches with the Halberd. 

This is the thunder hat:

thunder_hat.png.06b01a60192a1228beeddb88dd51de26.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Not sure if this was already pointed out, but regular DS pigs will defend their Hamlet relatives if you attack them. Probably works the opposite way with the guards. I would assume all pigs across all DLC's share common code that would result in that. Just thought it was interesting. 

Edited by oCrapaCreeper
  • Like 7

5 hours ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

Not sure if this was already pointed out, but regular DS pigs will defend their Hamlet relatives if you attack them. Probably works the opposite way with the guards. I would assume all pigs across all DLC's share common code that would result in that. Just thought it was interesting. 

I found Regular Pigs better guards then Royal Guards cause they don't set stuff on fire and don't steal your coin either.

• Thanks 1