Hamlet Data Mining, Theorizing, Art Assets, Sprite Sheets, & More! (SPOILERS!)

watermelen671

4 hours ago, Maslak said:

Are farms suddenly good

2 hours ago, Sunset Skye said:

This is the Klei Forums, of course people think that farms are good.

Oi, keep your snarky remarks for elsewhere on the forums where you can release your inner Edgy Rick. But not here, not on my good thread. 

SMASHH.png.218c1b1aa3b8c7db081ee632822b93bc.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

Not if you use a sprinkler.

Sprinkler is a joke. It needs to be refueled every 3/4 of a day, so that means if you do not live near pond it is basically useless, at least if you want to make Nettle Vines grow.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Osbalop said:

Sprinkles is a beast, you can make most crops grow in less than a day.

But if you do not have sprinkler next to your base and you want to make Nettle Vines grow, then it just sucks because of how low fuel capacity it has.

• Like 2

@Rellimarual @inferjus4 @Osbar and @TheOnlyGuyEver

Seriously guys, take your discussions elsewhere.

If this thread keeps going off the rails, it's going to be shut down. And I don't want that to happen, so stay on topic otherwise I'm gonna have to pull a MooBot and start smiting people. 

Edited by watermelen671
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, inferjus4 said:

Like we would be the only ones who are talking about offtopic things.

You're not, and that's why I'm trying to crack down on it. Shirking blame off yourself just because other people are doing it isn't something I'm going to allow to fly.

If it wasn't a valid defense for the Nuremberg Trials, it's not going to work here.

Now to keep this comment on topic...here's some nettles!

I just realized I done hecked up and have to redo the nettles, so uh...stay tuned!

10 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

You're not, and that's why I'm trying to crack down on it. Shirking blame off yourself just because other people are doing it isn't something I'm going to allow to fly.

If it wasn't a valid defense for the Nuremberg Trials, it's not going to work here.

Now to keep this comment on topic...here's some nettles!

I just realized I done hecked up and have to redo the nettles, so uh...stay tuned!

You are telling me that me and 3 other guys are not the only ones who talk offtopic, but you told specifically to us to stay on topic, then you tell me that I try to defend myself. No, I am just telling you that you, instead of telling everyone to stay on topic, you've chosen few victims to blame them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, inferjus4 said:

You are telling me that me and 3 other guys are not the only ones who talk offtopic, but you told specifically to us to stay on topic, then you tell me that I try to defend myself. No, I am just telling you that you, instead of telling everyone to stay on topic, you've chosen few victims to blame them.

That's because only you 3 were continuing to go off topic. 

And that's what I do, I quote/@ people who are the latest contributors to the off topic discussion, and ask them to stop.

Examples:

Spoiler
On 5/31/2019 at 8:50 PM, watermelen671 said:

[snip]

On 5/30/2019 at 6:09 PM, watermelen671 said:

[snip]

On 3/31/2019 at 10:13 AM, watermelen671 said:

[snip]

Like with a certain individual who was derailing the discussion because they thought that just because boats are now in DST, DST Shipwrecked is now a thing. It just kept going on and on. IN FACT IT'S STILL GOING ON AND ON BECAUSE ALL OF THIS STEMMED FROM THAT!! 

So to appease your wishes:

PLEASE CEASE ALL DISCUSSION OF FARMS, WARLY IN DST, AND/OR DST SHIPWRECKED!!

BACK ON TOPIC YE SCOUNDRELS, ALL OF YOU!! *Cracks Whip*

Spoiler

Don't make me start calling all of you who contributed to this derailment by name. :wilsondisagreeable:

Still working on those nettles though...

1 minute ago, Sunset Skye said:

How am I supposed to know what these quotes are referring to if all 3 of them only say "[snip]"?

How am I supposed to know what these quotes are referring to if all 3 of them only say "[snip]"?

5cf449f4de678_spatcheditthis.thumb.gif.d4a8a2d69671592279f8527d876ab752.gif

You can...click the little arrow icon, and it'll take you to the post in question.

image.png.8fce74031d047e0b5babb746138e051b.png <- This thing

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I would like a side angle of Queen Malfalfa and her back. I've only seen a clear image of her front half.

Oh, because I thought when you said you wanted the profile of her that you were referring to this:

wall_frames_side-1.png.c3ad31b8165cdaa23dc12ac6a580310e.png

Yeah I'll get roight on that...

• Haha 4