Hamlet Data Mining, Theorizing, Art Assets, Sprite Sheets, & More! (SPOILERS!)

watermelen671

17 minutes ago, Canis said:

You can literally kill things with a whip, my guy.

Giggity

2 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

It'd be nice if you could slap over the Tex/PNG, but the direction would help equally so

Time to see if I can remember where it is. I'm p sure it's somewhere along the lines of "decor_chairs" or something.

Edit: it's actually "interior_chair"

chair-9.png.36fc02d0267880146cb04086b288efb7.png

Edited by watermelen671
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Is anyone gonna point out what it looks like? >u>

We all know what it looks like and Im guessing it's obvious enough that no one is pointing It out. But if you are at a loss here it is:

Spoiler

It's an electric chair.

On 5/8/2019 at 7:22 PM, minespatch said:

I just noticed, the uploaded suit file that Melen posted has blue petals. Does this mean they could have the same flowers from the Forge?

I just realized what the blue petals are. It's petals from the same plant you get when you plant the magic water into the ground (the same magic water that's used in the crafting recipe)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

it's actually "interior_chair"

Aha! Thank you! Shame it's so low res, maybe we can get some higher res furniture in another update later down the line.

They use "massage" chair when buying/placing it, code names are weird like that. 

Also like, Wilson and co. are here just casually buying a "massage" chair. No one gonna call them out on this?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

They use "massage" chair when buying/placing it, code names are weird like that. 

Well, it's still known as "massage chair", however all interior chairs have been lumped together into one file for convenience I guess. It's the same thing with most other interior objects in Hamlet. :wilson_goodjob:

2 hours ago, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

A man's home is his castle.

Literally. Because you can make it your castle with nigh infinitesimal rooms!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Canis said:

I just realized what the blue petals are. It's petals from the same plant you get when you plant the magic water into the ground (the same magic water that's used in the crafting recipe)

but the magic flower is white, could still be from the magic water though, I thought about the possibility a while ago but I didn't think it was the case.

Edited by Computer-7

Can anyone get me a 64 by 64 pixel portrait of wagstaffs icon? Just his head, I get the .tex file and convert it into png but its 100 pixel by 100 and when I resize it, it gets really low quality bleh.

P.S. Wheeler would be nice too!

Edited by Omaremad74
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Omaremad74 said:

[snip]

Have you tried maybe changing HOW you're resizing it?

Am I to assume you're making it your PFP? If that's the case it's probably fine, and you just need to temporarily use it as your Steam PFP and then sync it here. :wilson_goodjob:

2 hours ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

why is it so low rez?

Because reasons. 

It's that low-res in the files too. 

idk.png.ad4fa951a08564ab864964c11eb0395c.png

• Thanks 1

Just now, watermelen671 said:

Have you tried maybe changing HOW you're resizing it?

Am I to assume you're making it your PFP? If that's the case it's probably fine, and you just need to temporarily use it as your Steam PFP and then sync it here. :wilson_goodjob:

I need it for the avatars of my mod, I'm resizing it in gimp. Not sure what else to do :/

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Aha! Thank you! Shame it's so low res, maybe we can get some higher res furniture in another update later down the line.

Also like, Wilson and co. are here just casually buying a "massage" chair. No one gonna call them out on this?

Wonder what the electric bill is like?