Hamlet Data Mining, Theorizing, Art Assets, Sprite Sheets, & More! (SPOILERS!)

watermelen671

4 minutes ago, MWY said:

I have worked as UI/UX designer and if you have something you make in a small box only for UI, you always make it small and with less details to save effort and work, those seem too large for just UI.

Well I decided to boot it up, 30 minutes later we finally have our answer!

image.png.ee65a05b75f80df7f696a4fc3d83de4c.png

well I thought you said they were really house kits that you built as items and you could drop them on the ground and thus carry more around.

but now you said that you think they might be cause of dat little house on that blue print....

I'm face palming myself over the assumption on such an intricate detail.

2 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Hey I'm sick, cut me some slack. I'm borderline delirious right now.

also take a break, you don't need to put that much effort in a game or anything related. Health comes first.

1 minute ago, MWY said:

well I thought you said they were really house kits that you built as items and you could drop them on the ground and thus carry more around.

but now you said that you think they might be cause of dat little house on that blue print....

No no, that's not what I meant.

Oh heck why did I have to close out Hamlet?Ā :cower:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MWY said:

its okay, don't do it anymore, we will find out eventually,

just get healthy and keep doing what you do after that.

15 minutes ago, MWY said:

also take a break, you don't need to put that much effort in a game or anything related. Health comes first.

Now I'm just confused...but I'm going to take care of myself, and also study because exams oml.Ā :cower:

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, MWY said:

image.png.f3cfb568a19cf394668869af83dad5a1.png

They are. Home kits are crafted inside a house as an item, which you can then use on the house's exterior.

Edited by Field Field
i should actually explain myself
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Computer-7 said:

5c4a311287ab4_okayklei__000.gif.96dc1921af10f4cc4f0be781cf49656a.gifĀ Ā 5c4a314793bab_Claw_Palm_Tree(1).png.3c9e6e6daa40e5e72b4421bfa96867a5.pngĀ 

Its green plus whatever the character is made out of it nowhere near the same color

Should've looked at the leaves before that speculation. ooops, my bad. so i guess that's from the jungles leaves

Edited by bugsmand

1 minute ago, SkylordElberich said:

Here's a few interesting bits of trivia about the word 'Wormwood':

1. It's mentioned in the book of revelations as theĀ name of the falling star that poisons a third of the world's waters.
  2. It's the name of a plant thatĀ used to be an active ingredient of absinthe.

I'm calling it, he has something to do with the poison Jungle.

• Like 1