Hamlet Data Mining, Theorizing, Art Assets, Sprite Sheets, & More! (SPOILERS!)

watermelen671

8 minutes ago, Maslak said:

Welcome to the Quality of Life update, haha.
Here's the thread where you can discuss these issues:

Anyway I am very happy that they have brought this content. The game was in great need, soon they fixed those bugs, as always

5 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Also its death aniamtion suggests that iron hulks will be actually killed (head falling into peices) which concerns me as that would leave gnat mounds as the only (bad) source of iron

All of the Robots have death animations, and a single line of code blocking their actual health. 
Remove that code and they can die, via explosions and mining, but they regen all their health within every half second or so. 

9 minutes ago, Angel_Octoling said:

All of the Robots have death animations, and a single line of code blocking their actual health. 
Remove that code and they can die, via explosions and mining, but they regen all their health within every half second or so. 

yeah well the robots aren't going to fuse together to be a source of iron are they? we or it are trying to make the full hulk so if it doesn't die in the real game whats the point? Also the Incomplete hulks have "mined" animations which might be why they have health you might have to mine them then use those parts to create the metal hulk kinda like fuelweaver/ancient skeleton, but thats just speculation. The "completed" metal hulk might also have mined assets, but I have no way to find out.

Edited by Computer-7

5 minutes ago, Computer-7 said:

yeah well the robots aren't going to fuse together to be a source of iron are they? we or it are trying to make the full hulk so if it doesn't die in the real game whats the point? also they have "mined" animations which might be why they have health you might have to mine them then use those parts to create the metal hulk kinda like fuelweaver/ancient skeleton, but thats just speculation.

Yeah but what would be the point of merged iron hulk for players anyway?

Have the most destructive pet fight for you and burn everything down? Don't think so

1 minute ago, Maslak said:

But Hulk is immune in general!
Herald will die to pounds and respawn continuosly, fight will never end most likely

Aporkalypse would end since it ends after a small 10,000 days so herald would die from that so the hulk is our champion

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/12/2019 at 2:24 PM, Computer-7 said:

Finally got the hulk to load for some reason I can't save any of the attacks, but I could save the back of it

Hide contents

wut__003.thumb.png.3cca7e036227248e5ac0f374836151ed.png

It also has 2 hands

Hide contents

5c3a43998591c_foundthehand__002.thumb.png.53d0287e0587fc5e21e8adc05cbb7da0.png

Oh, so I was right. Hue hue, pretty much what's happening here is that all the parts are still working together, the reason the arm is "thicker" is because it's actually the Rib cage, and the hand just detached from the "smaller" arm and attached to the Ribs, while the rest of it formed into the rest of the robot. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Computer-7 said:

year of the pig? does this mean hamlet is getting event stuff?

more importantly, are they telling me your supposed to eat a turkey dinner with a spoon?!? 

Jokes aside, I'm really curious as what this could actually mean. Like, would it be a limited time thing? Would it repeat or be a once-in-a-lifetime celebration? It's got me itching for answers.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Field Field said:

yotp.thumb.png.a777df7492c2d9a1f441730fca938b51.png

cook_pot_food_yotp. this was added in today's bug fix update.

Another restaurant in the 3rd Pig Village, serving whatever you want? Another kind of Crock Pot serving food already bundled? Or just Year of the Pig King celebration?

Edited by Viktor234
  • Like 2

We had earlier release about pig who look like waiter, now we have something in elegant tableware like from restaurant, elegant chinese restaurant!. :D I hope new "shop"!

Edited by Thalkas
nevermind - found
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Wow...a lot has happened since I died.

Anyways

Since the code for riding beefalo is now officially in the game, I'm wondering if it's going to be possible to jerry-rig up some domesticated waterbeefalo. 

5be8995568acc_realthought.png.902d718f7cf3aab156ee752b0cdf1b7d.png

it would be cool to use a water beefalo instead of a boat if they learn to swim 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Since the code for riding beefalo is now officially in the game, I'm wondering if it's going to be possible to jerry-rig up some domesticated waterbeefalo. 

A tamed Water Beefalo would be useless:

image.png.77af5369808bdb2b00b3608bb6fea1

It would be still bound to its herd & island because as we can see, it's not swimming but walking and so it can't get out of its prison. I'd rather have a "Magic Seal" which can be ridden (slow on land, fast on water, fishing 24/7) but grants wetness (a way too good usage for the Tar/Blubber Suit or the Dumbrella).

If you want to have a Beefalo you can defend your island with, then use the Telelocator Staff and collect Manure 24/7, a total of 15 Stacks is enough to defeat the Sealnado as Wilbur by throwing only Manure.

And a ship pulling a Water Beefalo is way faster than a ship which is being pulled by a running Water Beefalo.

1 hour ago, Viktor234 said:

A tamed Water Beefalo would be useless:

image.png.77af5369808bdb2b00b3608bb6fea1

It would be still bound to its herd & island because as we can see, it's not swimming but walking and so it can't get out of its prison. I'd rather have a "Magic Seal" which can be ridden (slow on land, fast on water, fishing 24/7) but grants wetness (a way too good usage for the Tar/Blubber Suit or the Dumbrella).

If you want to have a Beefalo you can defend your island with, then use the Telelocator Staff and collect Manure 24/7, a total of 15 Stacks is enough to defeat the Sealnado as Wilbur by throwing only Manure.

And a ship pulling a Water Beefalo is way faster than a ship which is being pulled by a running Water Beefalo.

just because regular water beefalo can't swim who says klei can't make them. it would give them a use besides making it rain

Edited by Computer-7
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Computer-7 said:

just because regular water beefalo can't swim who says klei can't make them. 

Regular Hounds can't swim aswell (Just jump into your boat to avoid the incoming hounds -> Too easy!) so Klei didn't made them able to swim but replaced them with Crocodogs which can traverse freely between land and water.

Spoiler

Klei giving Water Beefalos ability to swim:
FXLThSZ.jpg

25 minutes ago, Computer-7 said:

it would give them a use besides making it rain

They're already producing Manure 24/7, grant you the ingredients for a helm preventing poison from Non-Smoke-Attacks, can be used against Sealnado, Tiger Shark or Crocodogs and, unlike regular Beefalo, they can be farmed easily with a Boat Cannon (Early & Late Food Source for Woodlegs while also providing Horns which can be used for early "Football Helmet").

Edited by Viktor234
  • Like 3