Hamlet Data Mining, Theorizing, Art Assets, Sprite Sheets, & More! (SPOILERS!)

watermelen671

9 hours ago, Mooagain said:

If Klei needs money, I will happily give it to them

Yeah honestly I get upset whenever a new skin pack is released, because I feel obligated to buy it (tbh the skins look good tho) and that usually ruins my savings for other games...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, Computer-7 said:

I tried to convert it and it gave me an error also what the heck is that 2nd one it scares me

I believe it was called "recharge". It gets struck with lightning as you might imagine.

I might put up a few more of the anims if I have time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I hope that it will have multiple ways of merging.

Also I can't help but notice that several things are changed:

-head has horns bigger than ususal

-"legs" have the "shoulder" that "arm" normally has

-"arm" is thicker than it normaly is

Also its death aniamtion suggests that iron hulks will be actually killed (head falling into peices) which concerns me as that would leave gnat mounds as the only (bad) source of iron

Edited by Szczuku

49 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Also its death aniamtion suggests that iron hulks will be actually killed (head falling into peices) which concerns me as that would leave gnat mounds as the only (bad) source of iron

I think thats why the ribs aren't part of the full hulk

Edited by Computer-7

2 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Well then how did they appear in Hamlet if they aren't part of original hulk.

Several different hulks with different designs in the past with only some surviving to today?

Edited by MrKoopa

It could be like the odd skeletons, more than one possible variant due to incorrectly assembling pieces.
I think it will depend on which pieces you bring together. After you finally bring all of them together the correct one assembles.
Altough I'd love to see some special, crucial part being hidden on different island, so you'd have to telelocate it.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Maslak said:

It could be like the odd skeletons, more than one possible variant due to incorrectly assembling pieces.
I think it will depend on which pieces you bring together. After you finally bring all of them together the correct one assembles.
Altough I'd love to see some special, crucial part being hidden on different island, so you'd have to telelocate it.

possible having a arm for legs and legs for arms. it just looks wrong and its death is it falling apart not very dramatic for a giant robot