Hamlet Data Mining, Theorizing, Art Assets, Sprite Sheets, & More! (SPOILERS!)

watermelen671

Just now, Computer-7 said:

weird when I tried to find animation it only had the spin and nothing else

It uses the animations of another ZIP, not actually the animations from the "Pig Bandit" whatever it is. It's animations are split up between ZIPs, one is "Pig Sneaky" somethin' Somethin'. It's weird.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Angel_Octoling said:

It uses the animations of another ZIP, not actually the animations from the "Pig Bandit" whatever it is. It's animations are split up between ZIPs, one is "Pig Sneaky" somethin' Somethin'. It's weird.

Found it its called townspig_sneaky thanks now I can frame the mayor

get__000.thumb.gif.9aede12540e1a362ce2f4aefc0756900.gif

• Haha 5

Also because I found some parts of the merged robot that can't be seen in the animation

Spoiler

neat.thumb.png.31ccd1055a5266ea6f2c4aa9c3a91f40.png

theres a weird white light on some of them which interest me they're also darker and some appear to be old versions of them

Edited by Computer-7
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

The masked pig isn’t punching. He’s throwing a smoke bomb to cover his escape, like a stage magician,

Well, yeah, he's throwing a bomb, but the animation is punching. Just like, renamed/hashed.

1 hour ago, Computer-7 said:

whats with his arm or arms?

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Ask Angel, I just used a gif frame website to get the frames separated.

Usual Spriter mess up, nothing to do on my end, it's a Spriter/Klei thing. Sorry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Computer-7 said:

Also because I found some parts of the merged robot that can't be seen in the animation

Hide contents

neat.thumb.png.31ccd1055a5266ea6f2c4aa9c3a91f40.png

theres a weird white light on some of them which interest me they're also darker and some appear to be old versions of them

white light means very obviously that the art isn't colored properly ORRR it is just temporary part...

just look at DST's boarrila, those have a ton of temporary parts that aren't used

Edited by __IvoCZE__
  • Like 1

On 11/21/2018 at 12:38 PM, Szczuku said:

Klei needs to kinda redoo it's aniamtions cuz it's body goes inside itself like in clockwork knight

I think that's the point

Connecting 2 and 2 together, I think we are supposed to presume that whatever/whoever built the clockworks had previously lived in the Hamlet world, basing their machines on the world around them.

So I guess the ancient pigs built the clockworks.

Or maybe the cockroach-cricket dudes. They do look awfully similar to the metheus paintings.

On 12/19/2018 at 6:15 PM, watermelen671 said:

Also also! Check dis out:

HA_000.png.0ada627d00052a9f9034761070083c14.png5c1ad931daa3e_PorkalypseTotem_totem_idle_on_000.thumb.png.59d25f84a51c643df8802e06177b145f.png

That's a lunar eclipse. 

Bruh what if the red cone between the moon and the Earth is not just part of the model, but actually represents something? Considering it is red, like the other celestial bodies. Maybe the different planes of existence we have come to know, are just two different physical places, orbiting with each other.

Idk, it's a stretch

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tylordian said:

Bruh what if the red cone between the moon and the Earth is not just part of the model, but actually represents something? Considering it is red, like the other celestial bodies. Maybe the different planes of existence we have come to know, are just two different physical places, orbiting with each other.

Good you pointed out. This eclipse clock resembles an Orrery. However, the center usually shows the center of a rotation system which should be a sun and the moon should rotate around the earth. Maybe the cone represent the plateau and the pigs don't know it better? It's game logic maybe we shouldn't think much about it...

3 hours ago, Tylordian said:

I think that's the point

Connecting 2 and 2 together, I think we are supposed to presume that whatever/whoever built the clockworks had previously lived in the Hamlet world, basing their machines on the world around them.

Or maybe the cockroach-cricket dudes. They do look awfully similar to the metheus paintings.

Idk, it's a stretch

Remember that this society thinks that sun orbits a point earth and moon orbit around

9 hours ago, Tylordian said:

I think that's the point

Idk, it's a stretch

Maybe the cone is earth and the other object is something else

it would explain why the sun gets covered up during a blood moon

Edited by Computer-7
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Tylordian said:

Idk, it's a stretch

8 hours ago, axxel said:

Good you pointed out. This eclipse clock resembles an Orrery. However, the center usually shows the center of a rotation system which should be a sun and the moon should rotate around the earth. Maybe the cone represent the plateau and the pigs don't know it better? It's game logic maybe we shouldn't think much about it...

6 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Remember that this society thinks that sun orbits a point earth and moon orbit around

What if...that cone is the Constant?

deepfriedsoyousay.png.522ef30e021a4455ae0bbee7797042c1.png

1 hour ago, Computer-7 said:

Maybe the cone is earth and the other object is something else

it would explain why the sun gets covered up during a blood moon

Spoiler

Because it's the Earth's shadow that causes the moon to become red.

But...it would make sense that the cone represents the Constant because it doesn't exist on the same plane as Earth.

It's kinda like a pocket dimension...existing simultaneously with everything else, but the only direct interaction between the two only occurs via the gateways.

Spoiler

It'd at least explain how its existence, either inside the book or if the book's just a gateway doesn't completely screw with Earth's gravity, which in turn would screw us all.

Spoiler

I dunno...I'm not a physicist. 

507297736635449344.png?v=1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Hide contents

It'd at least explain how its existence, either inside the book or if the book's just a gateway doesn't completely screw with Earth's gravity, which in turn would screw us all.

Who needs gravity when you have magic?

15 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

What if...that cone is the Constant?

I think it is. You said in a previous post it's a lunar ecplipse. But the whole thing is a "solar" eclipse AND a lunar eclipse at the same time (the early-access trailer shows the sun eclipse) . For understanding, we on earth are unable to experience both as it depends on the location of the moon - and there is only 1 moon. The cone and the moon just happen to be in the umbra(!)/shadow of the globe. In other words the Aporkalypse is like being on the moon on a moon ecplipse day. That would be a huge hint that the Constant/Hamlet world is indeed the cone. We cannot really say it's a solar ecplipse like we have on earth as the earth itself  has a lunar eclipse. Deep lore...

Edited by axxel
Added more for understanding
  • Thanks 1

I like the idea of the cone being the Constant. But a reminder the Constant is a completely different plane that people are pulled to by books and Forbidden Knowledge, and the Moon itself we know functions at least slightly different than our moon, with Maxwell referring to it as the "Moon" I'm not even certain it is a proper moon in the first place.

Personally, I'm really excited to see/wanting to know more about the "Moon" Itself.

We all here know the "Moon" does weird things, Pigs turn to WerePigs, Mushrooms grow to the sizes of trees, Marble carvings form to Shadows, It's a very weird thing.

I kind of felt like the "Solar Eclipse" was kind of amplifying the "Moon's" power in the case of Aporkalypse. 

• Like 1

On 27/12/2018 at 7:53 AM, axxel said:

I think it is. You said in a previous post it's a lunar ecplipse. But the whole thing is a "solar" eclipse AND a lunar eclipse at the same time (the early-access trailer shows the sun eclipse) . For understanding, we on earth are unable to experience both as it depends on the location of the moon - and there is only 1 moon. The cone and the moon just happen to be in the umbra(!)/shadow of the globe. In other words the Aporkalypse is like being on the moon on a moon ecplipse day. That would be a huge hint that the Constant/Hamlet world is indeed the cone. We cannot really say it's a solar ecplipse like we have on earth as the earth itself  has a lunar eclipse. Deep lore...

I think THIS is pretty accurate. That explains really great why we experiment the aporkalypse on the game (on the plateu, I don't know if we are "in the constant" or not) but yes, is a system with 2 satellites, and is understandable that the ancient pigs that made the calendar placed the plateu (or "the hamlet world") in the center of the system. Edit: like ancient human civilizations believed that earth was the center of our system.

HA_000.png.0ada627d00052a9f9034761070083 In this image you can clearly see that you are, along with the moon, suffering a lunar ecplise (the aporkalypse around us, the bloodmoon in the day indicator), while watching a solar ecplise anyway... (like in the trailer, maybe)

hard to explain and understand, but deep lore if we are in the correct train of thinking.

Edited by YiinHikari
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

We are, Base Game, ROG, SW, and Hamlet all take place inside the Constant. It's all part of Wilson's travels.

It's just a headcanon but what if the cone is the plateau and the podeum represent the Constant? The hole and the cone seem to fit together. To me the whole thing is an innuendo of ancient human believe and the Discworld. And the hamlet title screen shows a treetop/hand so it would make sense if the plateau was lifted. Mmm I think it is going to go off-topic.

• Like 1

about the cone/moon/earth dillema...

it could honesty be a different thing...

cone could be constant , ball could be moon and the C shaped object could be uhm... sort of a planet depicted in ONI? It has a huuge drill in it after all

Edited by __IvoCZE__