Hamlet Data Mining, Theorizing, Art Assets, Sprite Sheets, & More! (SPOILERS!)

watermelen671

14 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Guess who's finally made an appearance in the files?

Reveal hidden contents

voltron.thumb.png.0e2cd1ed085994966f3d782ebfb1c52a.png

They only have one-ish animation, so very incomplete, but they're looking as whole as ever eh?

Y'all brought this on yourselves...

Fly, you fools!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zeklo said:

Guess who's finally made an appearance in the files?

Reveal hidden contents

voltron.thumb.png.0e2cd1ed085994966f3d782ebfb1c52a.png

They only have one-ish animation, so very incomplete, but they're looking as whole as ever eh?

Can't wait for the Porky Rangers™ to show up.

• Like 2

Could it be that the Aporkalypse Calendar is capable of influencing the movement of three celestial bodies? And that the Aporkalypse is being triggered by the alignment of those?

(I haven't seen it myself, though, I'm kinda relying on what I read in the wiki and what I saw in the Hamlet trailer. Somebody got a picture by any chance?)

I am shooketh.

Spoiler

Okay, so the Ancient Herald spawns like, on day 61. No joke.

It attacks like the iron giants, with fire effects and a laser like AOE. It summons Pig Ghosts when it spawns. It can summon localized meteors, that leave lasting lava pools. It can also summon ~5 Pig Ghosts, THEM, poison dart frogs...and I'm not sure what else.

But I mean...the frogs don't even actively attack you. They just chill, sitting. And the ghosts are susceptible to friendly fire attacks from the Herald. Sometimes the Herald spawns so many that they just don't agro and despawn.

It can easily be defeated with a single Halberd though...so NBD.

Spoiler

OKAY NOPE NEVER MIND IT RESPAWNS IMMEDIATELY AFTER DEFEATING!!

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Lepeightl said:

Could it be that the Aporkalypse Calendar is capable of influencing the movement of three celestial bodies? And that the Aporkalypse is being triggered by the alignment of those?

(I haven't seen it myself, though, I'm kinda relying on what I read in the wiki and what I saw in the Hamlet trailer. Somebody got a picture by any chance?)

I just had an idea: what if the clock is controlling the sun, the moon, and the nightmares? there are three segments on the clock, and red gems/blue gems are somewhat important. the red gems are the sun, and blue gems are the 'moon', and they all align in the aporkalypse. What if the alignment of the sun and the moon are creating Them, just like how the red and blue gems make purple? Ghosts seem to be influenced by the 'moon', and they spawn in this season.

I feel like the BFB should fit into this as well, since the eggs have red and blue gems in them...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mooagain said:

The iron hulk is going to save us. It can kill Them. 

Honestly once it gets its brain back together, it might be able to know that he should attack the herald. Or know, since it was made by the ancients it might serve them, probably why it's the only one that can touch Them

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Spaartan said:

Honestly once it gets its brain back together, it might be able to know that he should attack the herald. Or know, since it was made by the ancients it might serve them, probably why it's the only one that can touch Them

But the ancients are Them...I think the ancient Pig people might've made the iron hulks to combat Them. And by ancient pig people I mean like those blokes from the Forge, inb4 they got banished to the forge.

I mean, it kinda makes sense. Forge is fire-based, the hulks attack with lasers that cause fires...there's pigs...forge is populated with pigs...

jooshthonk.thumb.png.ec6fdd06ee26ab88d5d01000585835fe.png

Okay maybe my theory's a bit half baked, but I'm gonna take it to a friend's house so that they can put it in their brain oven and cook it until it's golden brown.

Spoiler

Bit of an odd use of figurative language but I'm sticking to it! :wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mooagain said:

Has anyone seen the new pugalisk drop yet?

When the Pug dies it slithers into the ground, you can use a shovel on it's burrow to unburry a skull, use this skull to make a Pugalisk Wand in the magic tab, with the wand, you can cast infinite freezing spells (like how the Pugalisk does) without any Sanity loss, but the Skull has rot instead of durability. So, in about half a day's time, it'll rot, (Like a minute or 2 in real life.) 

At the moment, it's more of a "Haha, cool, I can shoot ice from a Snake's severed head" ordeal, more than it having an actual use.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, metallichydra said:

we need actual fruit trees, that can be picked (harvested), chopped and replanted.

I'd love to replant apple trees like Johnny Appleseed.5abee29bca9cb_Verdantskinskeledork.thumb.png.d2615357dd965844321faa3ef4bb1ac2.png

2 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

this is them nowTerrorbeak

They got Benjamin Button syndrome! They become so tiny as they got older.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

remember ancients?

Obelisk_face1.png.358126229ad5c5a7516feea53d3c4529.png

this is them back then...

205?cb=20181207190514

this is them now

Terrorbeak

feel old yet?

Be careful who you call corporeal in highschool.
EDIT:
Iron Hulk pieces were in the game since first launch ("closed" beta) and I really want to see them assembled. Who doesn't?
Will we need hulk buster to deal with it, though?

Edited by Maslak
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I just got captured by the ROC on my new aporkalypse world, and as I was waiting for Ro binto hatch, I noticed that the scepter doesn't look much like the purple gem. It looks a lot more like Ro bins egg. This could have something to do with why it's on the ROC island.

I feel like the ROC is fake. It has eyes coming out of its feet, and seems to lay eggs with purple gems inside. This comes back to my theory about the aporkalypse making the purple gems, and hamlet has a lot of them. The ROC could be a costume with a bunch of small animals inside it, and the feet are the same color as the weathered shrubs around the nest. The ROC could be related to the aporkalypse and the causes of the aporkalypse. 

I hope the next DST event like the forge is going to be related to the aporkalypse. The only word that ends in orge I can think of is scourge, which means "cause great pain and suffering". The aporkalypse does this for sure.

I also have yet to see a bandit pig, even though it is day 16. Did they remove it by mistake, or is it just my world?

Edited by Mooagain
  • Like 1