Hamlet Data Mining, Theorizing, Art Assets, Sprite Sheets, & More! (SPOILERS!)

watermelen671

On 28.11.2018 at 10:01 AM, bugsmand said:

WAIT A MIN, THAT ANT!. That mouth! It's... ITS! It's the statue from the gassed ruin entrance. it's a complete resemblance! That's not just a normal red ant. So its safe to presume this will be something special. Maybe except it doesn't have arms but that could just be temporary 

image.png.7d41d6cdf18b11820da23beddebbe067.png

So, am I the only person who thought that it's some weird bird sculpture, not mant? The middle section looks like a beak.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mooagain said:

Actually, the lack of arms could be a measure by Klei to stop us from discovering weather or not this is a playable character, as the arm animations are a giveaway.

But what if

The point of the character is that he has no arms. Literally no hand slot available.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Atsumame said:

But what if

The point of the character is that he has no arms. Literally no hand slot available.

But what if

Its not a character

it had a different model from all of the characters

its just a special red mant

I don’t think it’s a new character because it’s not the typical character model. If they wanted to change it, I’d bet that wilba would look a little more similar to the other pigs. Right now, thinking it’s a playable character seems too far fetched.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, YouKnowWho said:

I don’t think it’s a new character because it’s not the typical character model. If they wanted to change it, I’d bet that wilba would look a little more similar to the other pigs. Right now, thinking it’s a playable character seems too far fetched.

Well i mean. Maxwell started as legboi but now he's a smallboi. But yes, maybe it is too far fetched.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, mr.Hazard said:

maybe the mant is the herald, like how the seal in the sealnado reveals itself once the boss is defeated. 

Probably not cuz there's difference between shadow and some wind.
Also if that was true you'd already see it here

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Probably not cuz there's difference between shadow and some wind.
Also if that was true you'd already see it here

maybe, but the herald is oddly enough insectoid rather than the more abstract and transparent nightmare creatures. 

It would be nice to have a mant character, its always nice to have more options to play around with. Warbucks is pretty fun and cool in terms of design, Wilba is a fun take on a pig character and she has her positives and negatives, but to have another monster to choose from, that would be cool. being able to make burrows or something, making it so he/she/it can craft the honey chest in the mant dens or even the spawners the mants come from, seems like there is a lot of potential there.   

On 12/3/2018 at 10:49 AM, Tosh said:

Wetheus confirmed next playable character.

oh my god the name is ingenious, GIB CHARACTER NOW (pls?) 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, ZeRoboButler said:

Ce serait bien d'avoir un personnage, c'est toujours bien d'avoir plus d'options avec lesquelles jouer. Warbucks est assez amusant et cool en termes de design, Wilba est une interprétation amusante du personnage de cochon et elle a ses points positifs et négatifs, mais ce serait cool de pouvoir choisir un autre monstre. être capable de creuser des terriers ou quelque chose de ce genre, de manière à ce qu’il puisse créer la poitrine de miel dans le manteau ou même les géniteurs dont proviennent les mants, semble avoir beaucoup de potentiel là-bas.   

oh mon dieu le nom est ingénieux, GIB CHARACTER NOW (pls?) 

I like the idea.

38 minutes ago, ZeRoboButler said:

It would be nice to have a mant character, its always nice to have more options to play around with. Warbucks is pretty fun and cool in terms of design, Wilba is a fun take on a pig character and she has her positives and negatives, but to have another monster to choose from, that would be cool. being able to make burrows or something, making it so he/she/it can craft the honey chest in the mant dens or even the spawners the mants come from, seems like there is a lot of potential there.   

oh my god the name is ingenious, GIB CHARACTER NOW (pls?) 

There has always been 2 characters release during every doc, it's unlikely they'll break tradition

23 minutes ago, Mooagain said:

Shipwrecked had four

that's true but cappy was a big part of shipwrecked so the influence on the characters may be there, but... who's to say they wouldn't add another character hmm? frankly it seems like they don't mind giving us a character for seemingly no reason. *COUGH COUGH*(winnona)*HACK, COUGH*

hehe.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, NorthicaN said:

I hope the skeleton character will be like talkin head on ground his words will tell you where you can find his whole body parts like random locations like in dungeons, islands and all that...

Wilton confirmed?

• Like 1