Hamlet Data Mining, Theorizing, Art Assets, Sprite Sheets, & More! (SPOILERS!)

watermelen671

4 hours ago, Roosev said:

I think I've found someone who managed to play back that DSH_Aporkalyspe_V5 file.

Their playback length match.

Ancient Herald, here I come!

Sounds like a fun time. Definitely not gonna die in the first 2 min by seeing him.

This one really interests me though

Edited by bugsmand
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, cannonball 594 said:

I’m pretty sure that you mean the burnt one

7 hours ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

It's literally a Shadow Hand raising in the air

Yeah that. There's no flag...so it's just a pole at the moment.

17 hours ago, minespatch said:

What's going on with Wendy's face?:wilson_shocked:

OML that gave me nam flashbacks to that Wes betrayal.

Spoiler

Wes.gif.0d58519a4dc77e9a935cf04bb3a7ebfd.gif

It looks like one of those mod characters made by someone who's REALLY new to the modding scene, so they just take an already existing character, add some eyes here, replace her hair with a honeycomb texture and viola!

Spoiler

...wait why am I here again? I spent most of my day (that wasn't wasted by a province wide power outage...)

tiredsipp.png.ed7908acc3c9e54a0f3c9efeaed0acbc.png.f338001c334565c70fb4a16fa397f366.png

compiling ONI animations.

thonk.png.3c73e2f3dc985e0b09c6bc2d0a66c66d.png

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, bugsmand said:

Sounds like a fun time. Definitely not gonna die in the first 2 min by seeing him.

This one really interests me though

Hide contents

Maybe this one will play if you explore the Jungle whilst Aporkalypse is going on?

That, or there's going to be a new/expanded jungle.

On 28/11/2018 at 13:21, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Nah, voici comment cela se passe
Drapeau 1: Place du maire
Drapeau 2: Place du joueur
Drapeau 3: Place de la Reine

Vous oubliez que nous pouvons également faire des tours de garde, et c’est très probablement là que cette construction de garde-cochon sera utilisée.
ecgebC2.png

This Pig is so beautiful !!!

I just had a strange theory:

If the Zeb is a reskin of a knight, and a hippopotamoose is a reskinned Rook- We might get a bishop rekin(maybe a mantis?), which would mean that the clockworks came later due to Maxwell being inspired by this wildlife?

What if Maxemelleon is Maxwell's eyes?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

If the Zeb is a reskin of a knight, and a hippopotamoose is a reskinned Rook- We might get a bishop rekin(maybe a mantis?), which would mean that the clockworks came later due to Maxwell being inspired by this wildlife?

I'm waiting for the boarrior reskin spider monkey

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

:D maybe bishop reskins will kangaroo it's attacks like throw you boxer gloves :D

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

I agree with the part about the clockworks being based off the wild life in hamlet, but they were not made by Maxwell, he re purposed them. The ancients were the ones that built the clockworks.

I think that the Hamlet mountain is were the ancients lived before they moved into the caves, because in the first mural from the metheus puzzles, They appear to be leaving some mountains, with what looks like a lunar eclipse above them. Maybe they left because of the aporkalypse? 

Also, Maxamelion is unrelated to Maxwell other than in  name, because when Maxwell examines Maxamelion he says "He's new"

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Mooagain said:

Je suis d'accord avec la partie au sujet des horloges basées sur la vie sauvage dans le hameau, mais elles n'ont pas été faites par Maxwell, il les a reformulées. Les anciens étaient ceux qui ont construit l'horloge.

Je pense que la montagne de Hamlet est celle où les anciens vivaient avant de s’installer dans les grottes, car dans la première fresque murale du puzzle du méthée, ils semblent laisser des montagnes avec ce qui ressemble à une éclipse lunaire au-dessus d’eux. Peut-être qu'ils sont partis à cause de l'aporkalypse? 

En outre, Maxamelion n'a pas de lien de parenté avec Maxwell, sauf son nom. En effet, quand Maxwell examine Maxamelion, il dit "il est nouveau".

It reminds me of the Incas or the Aztecs.

Edited by Philsam

TsunHarold: "It's not like I wanted to warn you of the aporkalypse, baka!" 
Also can't wait for the piglet babbs. 
The Totem thing looks kind of like a crib mobile . . . would be cute if it were not an ominous prediction of oncoming horrors. 

* And pollen gives me {false} hope for a mant character. Or, more likely, renewable nectar and honey.

Edited by TurtleKitty
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ansuman said:

More Stuff :

Reveal hidden contents

palace2_000.thumb.png.ec0d9abb614576e4f8697e39c427f0b5.pngstairsclosed_000.thumb.png.64ceaddfb1407616c30e63906d2ca5ac.pngstairsopen_000.thumb.png.8dfc7c303ee8b2210e17ccf859d57b3b.png

antman.gif.cd4573fd38de2c84a5c80de0abd84ac3.giftree_014.thumb.png.8fb6fc44eeb46db2e4e96dacbd4a33ad.png

bugzapper.gif.3f10ce05c2e6d40df45cde77810d5aad.gif

bank.png.cc304710fa7eb7b12f6d3ac40dc9e338.png

That tall castle has the same flag as the first town, and is probably unused art for the place or town hall.

Those staircases are a scrapped concept from DST that allowed players to re-plug sink holes.

The house with the oinc is probably a bank, which could act as a way to safely store and transport oincs. I bet that if you put oincs in the bank on the first island and then go into the bank on the second island it will have the same contents.

• Like 3

Spoiler
57 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

The Viney Staircase is viewable in-game , just make a server , go into caves , disconnect the shards/ just rollback.

Ey pegagawk_plume has a secondary version?

peagawk_hat_000.png.29251ab55a2ca5284698306ca5ea06ca.pngpeagawk_prism_000.thumb.png.ec2b25ab3754d20185ee5f649ddf55a9.pngpeagawk_prism_feather.gif.7fd94ae5ed75ebd99851fc6c4967e252.gifeyeb_000.png.db0eb57bf22f0e5d84c35db01599f89e.png

Edited by ansuman
  • Like 5