Hamlet Data Mining, Theorizing, Art Assets, Sprite Sheets, & More! (SPOILERS!)

watermelen671

1 hour ago, bugsmand said:

well tbf the hippo is like a reskin of a rook, but different attacks. 

Maybe the zebs will be in groups like no eyed deers, jumpin' on 2 legs in the field of happiness. AND DEATH

Either that or it'll be a... total reskin of a knight which i do not hope. Every creature in hamlet is unique in its own way

What if the reskin isn't just some lazy design, but an actual choice? Maybe, those ancient people down in the vanilla ruins were just creating machines based on creatures they had previously seen (or used) somewhere else?

Now, all I'd need to do is to find the reskin of the priest...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

I mean yeah, I kinda do wish that they'd just used the Gorge's pigeons instead of what we got what we got...y'know what I mean?

latest?cb=20181026180649latest?cb=20181027095310

I actually like Hamlet's pigeons. They look like pigeons but from jungle unlike Gorge's pigeons that jsut look like typical city pigeons

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

I actually like Hamlet's pigeons. They look like pigeons but from jungle unlike Gorge's pigeons that jsut look like typical city pigeons

I prefer the pretty blue pidgeons, as well.  

• Like 1

Just now, Szczuku said:

But here's the thing.

Forest pigeons look like this:

Spoiler

rameron-pigeon-perching.jpg?w=736

Those pigeons there, in the game? They're both Rock Doves, or the common pigeon.

Which have adapted to live in cities. Which is where they both spawn.

473994198400499712.png.ecb6473e442fc23764dc3fc25b94a280.png

5 minutes ago, ucw said:

I prefer the pretty blue pidgeons, as well.  

But what if...we took the design of the blue pigeon, and applied it to the form of the Gorge pigeon?

Spoiler

I just don't like the shape of the Hamlet pigeon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Hide contents

But what if...we took the design of the blue pigeon, and applied it to the form of the Gorge pigeon?

Hide contents

I just don't like the shape of the Hamlet pigeon.

Ooh, sorry, I actually like the shape of the Hamlet pidgeon better.  The Hamlet pidgeon is most aesthetically pleasing, IMHO.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I don't know if this is a bug, but the Iron hulk can attack and kill shadow monsters. It has a small custom animation for the attack, so I doubt that this is a bug. 

The Iron hulk is probably important to the lore, and it being the only mob that can kill shadows is pretty interesting. 

(I saw this happen when I was using commands to check out the ancient herald, and then when I was being swarmed by shadows I hit the Iron hulks arm and rib cage with a pick while I was on god mode. When the laser went off, the shadows turned red and teleported away/died)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

@watermelen671 I found a manor image in the wiki:

giphy.gif

I'll try my best, but I've currently got my hands full.

I've been drawing, making ONI animations now that that beautiful awesome person made that tool. I got an essay to write on gender socialization (which I couldn't care less about), I gotta do this too. But the real kicker is...my computer is still out for repairs. So I'm still holding my mom's laptop hostage for schoolwork and this. Which means that when I get my computer back, I'm gonna have to go through this whole charade again because all of my programs would've been uninstalled.

481470802324226060.png?v=1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1