Don't Starve Together Funko Pop Figures

On 10/17/2018 at 12:07 PM, DragonMage156 said:

I have been looking for these FOR EVER!! I'm so happy we have some now. Though I may have to wait a little longer before it hits NZ ;u;

I feel you! Maybe if we're lucky they'll show up before next year's Armageddon. 

Guys, sorry about using caps but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I've been waiting for at least some Wilson in my house for like 2 years, since I started to play DS.
Now my dream came true.
HE IS SO CUTE and well-made! Oh. My. Klei, these details! Eyebone inside small Wilson's backpack! Half-transparent torch! Everything! Also his pretty hair is very well-adapted for Funko style, like the rest of Wilson, of course. xD
And that Tesla lantern. It's beautiful. This is my first gift for purchase, and a true proof that this one particular small Gentleman scientist is mine! 
I hope to get Willow next-as soon as possible. Thank you, Klei! ^^ I hope we'll see next wave in the future! Also I am sharing my happiness in Funko Pop collector's groups (I am by myself), hoping to hook someone into Constant. 
Wait. Right. Exactly. 
"Say, pal, do you wanna see these cool skins for a game you don't know yet?
I know, I know.
Just press that green button in your Steam client.
I'll see you later."
Mwahahahaha.
jcfldxHXypI.jpg

xCYXQyryNmc.jpg

mf_iOlSiDzE.jpg

Yeah, yeah, I know this thing I wanna share with you right now is not Funko POP-related directly (since I already posted my Wilson), but no one shared their figure photos after my post, so I hope that's fine? I don't even know if that's better for Maxwell memes or any other topic, BUT I WANT. TO SHARE! Right now.
BECAUSE.
I am so excited.
My small Maxie came aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA little king of shadows is PERFECT
And I am SO HAPPY!
While my POP! Wilson is definitely not. 
I still hope my small boys become friends someday, but for now - yep, I was stupid enough to make this. My camera is bad but it doesn't matter, eh?
Max1.thumb.png.e34db706077ec88a36a67bdbe4be45e1.png
Max2.thumb.png.561bae00b0a983eca64451cdf1e631fe.png

After a long time debating on them since I'm not huge into Funko Pops, I decided to buy all four of them! I've gotten 3 of them so far and already his a snag with one sadly. 

Wilson's is awesome and stands on his own which I'm happy about. I love his little backpack, torch, and eye bone in sticking out of the backpack. He has very minor paint flaws with a couple on his hair and one on his pants. But they are minor and can be overlooked. (I'm sure those can be expected with Funko Pops?)

Wendy's is pretty creepy with those huge white eyes and looks amazing. Mine has pretty perfect paint job on her. Only gripe is she will need propped up as she is really top heavy.

Webber... oh boy Webber. He is missing half his face (the legs on one side) I searched all over to make sure it didn't fall out of the box when I took him out. Sadly I just opened him without looking at the front like I did Wilson or else that frantic search wouldn't of needed to happen. He stands on his own (despite being leg handicapped) and has a good paint job. Decided to go ahead and just reorder another one and simply share the code with a friend instead of going through Funko/Amazon in regards to the flawed product. The extra code and little Spider Warrior (cute!) will make it alright. 

Willow is still on her way. And Webber 2 will be on his way as well. He'll probably beat Willow since she wasn't coming from Amazon.

Overall I love them and hope the series continues. (any word on it?!?) I'd love to see the entire cast done. I do ponder who they'd pick as the next group. Since if it's another group of 4, we still couldn't cover our long term cast members. (Wicker, Wes, Woodie, Wolfgang, Wigfrid, Maxwell, and WX)

24 minutes ago, Gagarin-ace said:

why funko prices rice up?

Global market fluctuations, pressure on Euro in the light of the possibility of no deal Brexit, east asian market dormant on the worries of the future Of Chinese-USA trade relations as Huaweii is being pressured to leave the american market, upcoming municipal elections in Turkey stagnating its economy, Putin's suggessive comments on the withrawal from nuclear non-proliferation deal, Talinn market closed due to 101th anniversary celebrations, Colombia denauncing Maduro's condemnation of his country, below-average visits to Kilimanjaro last week etc etc.

Archived