Don't Starve Together Funko Pop Figures

Oh...   MY...  GOD!

Regardless of your stance on Funko Pops, this is huge for a handful of reasons, first off, we're gonna see these in a lot of stores world wide and this could lead to more Klei licensed merch in general. I would say that Wilson is an instant cop (for obvious reasons :wilson_cool:) but all of these are gonna go on my shelf as soon as they drop. Plus, there is gonna be more waves, just like Overwatch, and perhaps just like what they're doing with Halloween Terror right now, we might see skinned version of all the characters... Man... I'd kill for a Triumphant Wilson...

giphy.gif.9c42f5548d3d55930450694e796d57ca.gif

1 minute ago, Commissar Oscar said:

Ooooooh! I must buy them all!!!!

Only question is, will they be sold in stores? Don't exactly want to order them online if I have to. Not that will stop me from doing that, anyway.

Most likely will. If you have a Gamestop near you (or some other similar store), you could check there. They usually sell some Funko figures.

9 minutes ago, Mikeadatrix said:

all of these are gonna go on my shelf as soon as they drop. Plus, there is gonna be more waves, just like Overwatch, and perhaps just like what they're doing with Halloween Terror right now, we might see skinned version of all the characters... Man... I'd kill for a Triumphant Wilson...

Fingers crossed!

They really are pretty great. We got some in the office last week and I would definitely buy them even if I wasn't part of Klei. 

A big reason we don't do licensed merch is because we're so demanding about quality, and these are really really good. We're super excited and really proud of them. 

And yes, they will be in stores. They should be just about everywhere that sells Funko Pops!

31 minutes ago, bubben16 said:

Most likely will. If you have a Gamestop near you (or some other similar store), you could check there. They usually sell some Funko figures.

Ah, now that's a relief! I actually was quite lost navigating the official site for a map or something that I could use to find the specific stores that sell these things, and now it just happens that I have! Turns out there are three stores in a row that sell them on the way I usually go to do errands. Bingo!

Does feel good to have my own driver's license! Hah ha ha! I was too shy myself to ask my parents to drive me places before...

4 minutes ago, Catteflyterpill said:

Where's the rest of the bois that already know we're too poor to buy one? I might have to jump somebody or rob a bank to get some money, 'cause I need one.

Oh, and that reminds me. Does anybody have a good guess to how much these bad boys (and girls) are going to cost? I expect them to at least cost 10 smackaroos each, but I figure they may be more than that due to the virtual item attached.

And, so that I won't forget to ask later, just how big are those newfangled Funko figures, typically? Being a newcomer to those toys, I can't judge the size of them all that well.

17 minutes ago, Commissar Oscar said:

Oh, and that reminds me. Does anybody have a good guess to how much these bad boys (and girls) are going to cost? I expect them to at least cost 10 smackaroos each, but I figure they may be more than that due to the virtual item attached.

And, so that I won't forget to ask later, just how big are those newfangled Funko figures, typically? Being a newcomer to those toys, I can't judge the size of them all that well.

I think they go for around 15-20 Euros/Dollars (Its around that price atleast), and some places often do deals for 3 for 2 so you can get some nice deals if you are lucky. I doubt the skins would increase the prices of the figures though.

Also, the height of them are about 4 inches/10 cm on average I believe.

I'm going to wait on Xibalba so I can get a Wilson. Thanks for confirming, Joe! Man, I usually don't like Funko pops but due to the cast already having a pindot pupil style, it doesn't have that uncanny valley effect. Though... The lack of mouth gives a "I have no mouth and I must scream" effect.

3 hours ago, JoeW said:

Fingers crossed!

They really are pretty great. We got some in the office last week and I would definitely buy them even if I wasn't part of Klei. 

A big reason we don't do licensed merch is because we're so demanding about quality, and these are really really good. We're super excited and really proud of them. 

And yes, they will be in stores. They should be just about everywhere that sells Funko Pops!

C3BC4CD9-4ACC-40A1-9625-96267F6F5293.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

They're "Proof of Purchase" rarity skins. Buying the Funko Pop will include a code you can use to unlock the skin in-game. They aren't in yet cause the Funkos are still yet to be released.

110% buying that lantern skin 

Spoiler

And selling the Funkos on Ebay

Archived