Make an investment in berrycoin

In the pig city, there are old pigs that pay you for berries. They pay you a decent amount too. One problem though, there are no naturally occurring berries(discluding the ones in the pig farm areas, but stealing is bad in a society).

Fortunately, you can buy berry bushes from the florist. So make an investment into berry coin! Buy a bush and watch your wealth literally grow before eyes(albeit kinda slow)

Just now, BionicSandwich said:

In the pig city, there are old pigs that pay you for berries. They pay you a decent amount too. One problem though, there are no naturally occurring berries(discluding the ones in the pig farm areas, but stealing is bad in a society).

Fortunately, you can buy berry bushes from the florist. So make an investment into berry coin! Buy a bush and watch your wealth literally grow before eyes(albeit kinda slow)

same does with petals in the other city

And here I thought someone came up with a new cryptocurrency scheme.

Grass works as well, and you get two per stalk with the clippers. Look for the farmer pigs.

Oh, and as an additional thought: never put all your eggs in one basket.... or in this case, oincs, or berries... or whatever. :lol:

On 16/10/2018 at 9:31 PM, MagicManICT said:

And here I thought someone came up with a new cryptocurrency scheme.

Grass works as well, and you get two per stalk with the clippers. Look for the farmer pigs.

Oh, and as an additional thought: never put all your eggs in one basket.... or in this case, oincs, or berries... or whatever. :lol:

On 17/10/2018 at 3:46 AM, e_black162_2 said:

Invest in shears and start trimming hedges. I had a house purchased by day 4 of my last run doing this. Hands down THE best way to make Oincs

the idea of berriecoin is that you can buy more bushes with coins, get more money, more bushes, more oincs, even more bushes and so on
you can't buy grass

im not sure if its possible to get more hedges, but shaving them with whatever wilson shaves with saves you iron

We've got another application for the exploit where pigs won't free themselves when trapped in walls.  Trap the one guardian pig in the 12 berry setpiece, and profit for zero effort! If you're afraid of making walls or something you can pay off the guard after the harvest (costs 10 oincs) and still profit (72-10=62 oincs)

Actually, you can just dig up berry bushes near farmers and guards without fear of them retaliating or punishing you in any way, shape or form. After you do that, sell the berries and then buy some more bushes. Since manure isn't that hard to get in this DLC/Beta, you should be pretty much set to fertilize them.

Archived