Fuel Battery (It’s actually a generator.)

Hello guys! (•ω•)/

I have found something awesome from my high school chemistry books - FUEL BATTERIES! (Actually it is a chemical-cell based generator)

What makes it unique? Refering to actual data (based on the hydrogen-oxygen fuel batt), it can convert approximately 70% of energy into electricity and it only outputs steam as by-product. To generate power, input two gases - hydrogen and oxygen.

But before that, I think we should have something like chemical factory. Just because, we need metal hydroxide as electrolyte.

One more remarks, this thing can’t work at temperature below-zero enviornment, as one of the cons (or it’ll say, too cold).

Anyway I think it can be added into the game. If you are interested in this interesting fuel battery, you can look up something in wikipedia.

Further improvements?

Please comment! (•ω•)/

By the way, if you feel free, you can also have a look on my post about robotics in this forum.

Click here.

There is the chemical forge already so it won't be such a stretch to include new and advanced material recipes there.

There are also oxygen fuel cells but they need to be operated at a much higher temperature for them to even function. Here it is if you want to take a read on them.

I think this kind of fuel cell would output a hell lot more energy compared to hydrogen fuel cells that we've seen and use petrol to produce carbon dioxide and steam.

2 minutes ago, InternetGuy said:

There are also oxygen fuel cells but they need to be operated at a much higher temperature for them to even function. Here it is if you want to take a read on them.

I think this kind of fuel cell would output a hell lot more energy compared to hydrogen fuel cells that we've seen and use petrol to produce carbon dioxide and steam.

Thanks dude, that fuel batt is simplier.

BTW sorry that I know nothing bout chem forge.

Archived