Bosses, items, hiden and comming up stuff for Hamlet !

ADM

1 hour ago, JimmyJam said:

Does anyone know what the spooky hole does? I'm guessing it spawns bats over time to stop players living in there.

Welp, i've just checked what it is supose to do : nothing, this is just a decoration for the caves

12 hours ago, TheMetalMan said:

You seem to know a thing or two about this so I figured I'd ask here as opposed to making my thread. I hope that is alright.

1. Where do you get Silk?

2. How do you get rid of the bugs that fly around your head that you can't kill?

3. How do you make armor that's resistant to venom?

4. How do I make my own Anti-venom?

5. What good weapons can you recommend?

Ā 

If you could help in any way that's be a huge help. Thanks in advance.

Anti venom is from frog legs.
Ā 

Here are some great foods
Nettles, 10hp 10food
Cooked Lotus Root 15 sanity, decent food stats
Aloe, 8hp, the new butterfly wings without having to hit them lmao
Asparagus soup, highest priority in crockpot, 1 asparagus and as long as u dont have more than 1 meat, any other items added will still become asparagus soup
Snake soup is the new pierogi.

On ā€Ž10ā€Ž/ā€Ž17ā€Ž/ā€Ž2018 at 9:20 AM, TheMetalMan said:

You seem to know a thing or two about this so I figured I'd ask here as opposed to making my thread. I hope that is alright.

1. Where do you get Silk?

2. How do you get rid of the bugs that fly around your head that you can't kill?

3. How do you make armor that's resistant to venom?

4. How do I make my own Anti-venom?

5. What good weapons can you recommend?

Ā 

If you could help in any way that's be a huge help. Thanks in advance.

1. Spider Monkeys or buy it from a shopkeep

2. You can catch them with a bug net in the evening and (didn't test) at night

3. There is a gas mask you can craft but it doesn't protect from venomous attacks afaik.

4. Like in shipwrecked or you can buy it from a shopkeep

5. I'm swimming in Halberds from killing the royal guard pigs, the best weapon is the one you have on you I say.

anyone know how to go to the nest?

I checked all bat caves but there is no another door.

So I went to the nest with console and go down to cave.

In that cave I found a stone named Missing Name. But I think this stone only can see one side and thats why

I couldnt find another door.Ā 

Ā 

Anyone know how to find another door in bat cave without console?

Ā 

also there is another item in palace

"can of silly string" I dont know what this is for.

Ā 

@Altari You can take the post card and the queen malfalfa statues to the first pig village and give them to the pigs. In exchange they give you one of the following: Butter Muffin, Taffy, Kabobs, Powdercake, or Pumpkin Cookies. I think one of them gave me manure just once, but all the others gave me something from that list of foods.

Thank youĀ RazingHel! This was useful. I have some further thoughts tho.

On 10/19/2018 at 6:12 PM, RazingHel said:

2. You can catch them with a bug net in the evening and (didn't test) at night

I've already found the bug-spray, I assume that is what you use for the gnats.

3. There is a gas mask you can craft but it doesn't protect from venomous attacks afaik.

I was looking more for a venom resistant armor, like the seashell suit from SW, is an iron helmet enough for that? Because otherwise the scorpions will be a bother.

4. Like in shipwrecked or you can buy it from a shopkeep

I can't find it under Survival anymore. Is it under Magic now or how do I craft it? Also, where do I find Coral and Seaweed?

Ā 

I think about the silk and weapon I'll get some pig bodyguards and hunt spider monkeys, should get me either if one of them are killed.

2 hours ago, TheMetalMan said:

I can't find it under Survival anymore. Is it under Magic now or how do I craft it? Also, where do I find Coral and Seaweed?

You can't craft it at present. You have to buy it. I think the biggest mental adjustment for long term DS players with this DLC is that you need to get used to the idea that it doesn't make sense to make or forage everything yourself. Sell some clippings and buy a bottle of anti-venom.

9 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

You can't craft it at present. You have to buy it. I think the biggest mental adjustment for long term DS players with this DLC is that you need to get used to the idea that it doesn't make sense to make or forage everything yourself. Sell some clippings and buy a bottle of anti-venom.

it's a big change yes, but they don't even always have it in store. Sometimes they put out other stuff when you buy it, so there is no 100% way to get it. You're forced to buy other items for the slight chance they'll put out what you need.

10 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

I think the biggest mental adjustment for long term DS players with this DLC is that you need to get used to the idea that it doesn't make sense to make or forage everything yourself.

How true... Can't get used to it. One can sell berries and buy food instead of cooking all night longĀ :?

On 16.10.2018 at 10:32 AM, ADM said:

You can plant it to grow a Magic Flower

magicwater.png

You can eat it and get all your stats full as I did while running from Pugalisk in horror *not_clever.jpg*

14 minutes ago, TheMetalMan said:

it's a big change yes, but they don't even always have it in store. Sometimes they put out other stuff when you buy it, so there is no 100% way to get it. You're forced to buy other items for the slight chance they'll put out what you need.

Just never buy anything last minute. The shop items cycle, so check every once in a while. If you're scrambling last second for something in particular then you're at the mercy of RNG.

Archived