Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Recommended Posts

Thalkas    895
Just now, Shpee said:

hmmst, secret character or nonexistant?

i think nonexistant in game but existant in file

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Portmanteau    327

*spoilers*

Spoiler

Reading the speech file, she's seemingly the pig queens daughter who doesn't wish to rule to kingdom for reasons which I don't think we currently know. If I had to guess her story was probably just to get away from her mother and be free which was then granted by Maxwell through transportation to The Constant? Then I guess she eventually hitched a hot air balloon ride and ended up back in Hamlet, assuming her intro will be the same as everyone else.

-Relevant lines that I could easily find:

PIG_PALACE = "'TIS MINE HOME AND SOMETIMES PRISON",
  PIG_QUEEN = "MOTHER, QUEEN OF HAMLETS",
        PIG_SCEPTER = "WILBA DOST NAUGHT WANTS TO RULE",
        PIGCROWNHAT = "UNEASY LIES HEAD THAT WEAR-ETH THE CROWN",

-EDIT: And for those interested, Maxwell related lines that I could easily find:

MAXWELLPHONOGRAPH = "FOOD OF LOVE?",

MAXWELL = "MR. WICKED THIS WAY COMES",

MAXWELLHEAD = "HE HATH NAUGHT A BODY",

MAXWELLLIGHT = "HOW LIKE A SPOOKY LIGHT",
MAXWELLLOCK = "WHEREFORE ART YON KEY?",

MAXWELLLIGHT = "HOW LIKE A SPOOKY LIGHT",

TRAP_TEETH_MAXWELL = "'TIS MR. MEANY PANTS TRAP",

BEEMINE_MAXWELL = "'TIS ALL A-BUZZ",

MAXWELLTHRONE = "IT GIVETH WILBA HEEBIE-JEEBIES",

STATUEMAXWELL = "'TIS A MR. MEANY PANTS MADE O' STONE",

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Portmanteau said:

*spoilers*

  Hide contents

Reading the speech file, she's seemingly the pig queens daughter who doesn't wish to rule to kingdom for reasons which I don't think we currently know. If I had to guess her story was probably just to get away from her mother and be free which was then granted by Maxwell through transportation to The Constant? Then I guess she eventually hitched a hot air balloon ride and ended up back in Hamlet, assuming her intro will be the same as everyone else.

-Relevant lines that I could easily find:

PIG_PALACE = "'TIS MINE HOME AND SOMETIMES PRISON",
  PIG_QUEEN = "MOTHER, QUEEN OF HAMLETS",
        PIG_SCEPTER = "WILBA DOST NAUGHT WANTS TO RULE",
        PIGCROWNHAT = "UNEASY LIES HEAD THAT WEAR-ETH THE CROWN",

-EDIT: And for those interested, Maxwell related lines that I could easily find:

MAXWELLPHONOGRAPH = "FOOD OF LOVE?",

MAXWELL = "MR. WICKED THIS WAY COMES",

MAXWELLHEAD = "HE HATH NAUGHT A BODY",

MAXWELLLIGHT = "HOW LIKE A SPOOKY LIGHT",
MAXWELLLOCK = "WHEREFORE ART YON KEY?",

MAXWELLLIGHT = "HOW LIKE A SPOOKY LIGHT",

TRAP_TEETH_MAXWELL = "'TIS MR. MEANY PANTS TRAP",

BEEMINE_MAXWELL = "'TIS ALL A-BUZZ",

MAXWELLTHRONE = "IT GIVETH WILBA HEEBIE-JEEBIES",

STATUEMAXWELL = "'TIS A MR. MEANY PANTS MADE O' STONE",

 

whoa rad stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TurtleKitty    1,162
15 hours ago, bitcrushed_rage said:

i like winnie too in concept but imagine actually having to play the game as her

That would be part of the fun. She'd obviously have buffs related to her restricted diet, like special foods or crop buffs. 
Winnie and Wes would be a cool challenge team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Demon874    76

Well this is somehow disappointing I knew We will have a Pig Character but a pig princess is not What I had in mind, Some Great Warrior Who protect the City. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TurtleKitty said:

That would be part of the fun. She'd obviously have buffs related to her restricted diet, like special foods or crop buffs. 
Winnie and Wes would be a cool challenge team. 

i do play as wes quite a bit so i guess i can see it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeklo    17,368
26 minutes ago, Maximus_A_874 said:

Well this is somehow disappointing I knew We will have a Pig Character but a pig princess is not What I had in mind, Some Great Warrior Who protect the City. 

We already have plenty of fighter type characters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TurtleKitty    1,162
28 minutes ago, Maximus_A_874 said:

Well this is somehow disappointing I knew We will have a Pig Character but a pig princess is not What I had in mind, Some Great Warrior Who protect the City. 

Princess and warrior do not have to be exclusive. That could be part of her story - wanting adventure instead of strict aristocracy. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeklo    17,368

I'm excited for Wilba because she'll be the only character so far to originate from within the world and have readable quotes (unlike Wilbur). As far as we know everyone else got pulled in (unless my brain is buffering).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites