Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

MasterWolf

Getting Oincs

MasterWolf    236

Has anyone found a way to get oincs other than picking up poop in town and/or selling one specific item to a shopkeeper per day?

Shpee    531

there are some antique shops, you can sell relics found in the jungle to em for 10 oinc's each

MasterWolf    236

-Selling Hedge clippings to specific store owners will give you continuous amounts of oincs. I sold it to the Deli and to the Swinsbury Fine Grocer's. (If you "give" the clippings at their head, you can spam the mouse button. If you can't sell anymore, move away and then try to sell again, it should work. You can also EAT the clippings for health and hunger.)

-Selling petals to specific Flower Shop ( I was only able to do it once, and she keeps telling me to come back tomorrow to sell more.)

-Selling Jewels to the general store owner

-Picking up poop from the street

-Feathers to the Curly Tails Mud Spa

Slarstorm    38

If you've got a science machine you can give refined items to the blacksmith, like rope and boards.

Also you can use any item on a pig and they'll tell you what they'll pay you for.

The 2C3D    582

Handypig gives 2 onics for “refined items”. Rope works, others untested. Copious amounts of ropes can be scavenged from fight between hanging vines and other mobs, typically fly-traps-things.

Lumina    2,135

Some pig with a green jacket likes berries a lot. He pays something around 4-6 oincs, i don't remember exactly. If the store selling fruits and veggies has berries for 1 oinc, you could make some profit.