* I believe there will be a giant based on jack and the beanstalk, possibly a human or pigman. Probably requires appeasement like the Gnaw. 
* Winnie will be a character unlocked after the explorer. {Please, Klei, please!}
* There are these creatures called pogs that are fox-like and cute. They probably turn into werepogs or act as item scouts. 
* Poison will be a far more dangerous mechanic in Hamlet. Venom and antivenom may play a significant role in game progression. 
* It is very likely players can craft and start pig villages, which could earn respect and valuable loot. 
* The Shakespearean and greek-roman themes will continue.
* Heres to hoping for a Horatio sidekick. 

Quotes and gameplay will tell us more on what to theorize and suspect. 

1 minute ago, Voltinfinity said:

The Chameleon's name is Maxmelleon (I don't quite remember but it has to do with Max) That's way too suspicious

I agree. It might tie in Charlie's world meddling. 
What of its mechanics and appearance? Anything particularly of note?

3 minutes ago, TurtleKitty said:

* I believe there will be a giant based on jack and the beanstalk, possibly a human or pigman. Probably requires appeasement like the Gnaw. 
* Winnie will be a character unlocked after the explorer. {Please, Klei, please!}
* There are these creatures called pogs that are fox-like and cute. They probably turn into werepogs or act as item scouts. 
* Poison will be a far more dangerous mechanic in Hamlet. Venom and antivenom may play a significant role in game progression. 
* It is very likely players can craft and start pig villages, which could earn respect and valuable loot. 
* The Shakespearean and greek-roman themes will continue.
* Heres to hoping for a Horatio sidekick. 

Quotes and gameplay will tell us more on what to theorize and suspect. 

I agree. It might tie in Charlie's world meddling. 
What of its mechanics and appearance? Anything particularly of note?

It's the one that greets you everytime you start a new world, I examined it with Wilson and he said that he doesn't like it at all

Just now, Voltinfinity said:

It's the one that greets you everytime you start a new world, I examined it with Wilson and he said that he doesn't like it at all

It may be one of Them, watching the moves of the survivors. Maxwell's quote would likely glean more. 

Old quotes probably give hints to content, Hamlet wasn't just a few weeks of planning after all. 
* Webber mentioned a jellybean beanstalk. Perfect place for a giant, hmm? 
* There are villages of pigmen, an underground kingdom of bunnymen, and an society of goatpeople. Maybe a Romeo-Juliet scenario between the distant races? 
* The Mayor is either evil, unbelievably stupid, or will inevitably die. No in-betweens with a Shakespeare mayor. 
* Might be a fae-like entity competing with the throne for power and causing magic shenanigans. The fae is likely very pretty but somehow even more evil. 
* Waverly could appear as a playable character or an NPC. She would do superb in either. 
* Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee! 
* The confirmed Warbucks has a tragic backstory like the others, and hides his pain through collecting wealth. 

* The truffles from early concept will come into play as a rare but valuable trade item. 
* Gorge concepts like the ice cream maker and bread box might be craftable. 
* Tea can be crafted and used to poison for sly kills. 
* The Idol is a form of gatekey or a key to get the gatekey. 
*A wall mural puzzle will be in the ruins. 
* The ruins in Hamlet are from pig people that utilized leftovers of the ancients which advanced them. 
* The pigmen have a very dark past. Genocide or witch hunt level crazy. 
* The Hamlet might have also been from The Gorge, but escaped it which angered the Gnaw and Goatpeople, leading to the remaining pigpeople being desolate exiles.
* Fog is related to Charlie, a giant, or something similar creating it. Fog may be a natural occurrence, but it seems suspicious. 
* Cannibal Pigs and/or Werepigs may show up and be a great threat to the towns. 
* Warbucks is likely related to one of the other characters. 
* Wallace might also show up as a character and is likely Webber's grandfather. 
* The robotic entities are relics of the ancients or imitations of their work. 

* There will be an uncivilized colony of spiderpeople. 
* The ant colonies and bee colonies are in deep-set war. 
* Webber gets a costume or potion to help with the pig racism. 
* The spiderboar will have eventually have a sidekick spiderspelumonkey. 
* A vampiric entity is behind the bat raids. Or they're the new hounds sent by Charlie. But those don't have to be mutually exclusive. 
* WinniPig is royalty or prophesized or something. 
* The mechanical pieces are part of a large automaton. 
* The ancients, being insectoid, will regard Webber very highly. 
* Warbucks and Woodlegs might be old friends or rivals. 
* There will be a multitailed magic pog. 
* We will get a better view of the giant summoned by the old bell. 

the relation between the pigs of hamlet and the pigs of the constant is that the pig king once lived in hamlet, but he and his followers travelled to the constant.
the hamlet pigs have pictures of him, and hedges shaped like him.
I think the description of the pig king loading screen in dst supports this.

dstpigkingbackgrounddescreption.png.143bbabecdbf1983657e589384283171.png

the pig king originated from the hamlet, but left to rule freely in the constant.
the warlord in forge says something about taking the throne, perhaps it could be hamlet?

6 minutes ago, metallichydra said:

the pig king originated from the hamlet, but left to rule freely in the constant.
the warlord in forge says something about taking the throne, perhaps it could be hamlet?

Pugna wants to destroy the Nightmare Throne.

4 minutes ago, GVIRUSINFECTEE said:

I don't understand, i thought maxwell is on the throne thoughout dont starve including DLC and dont starve together starts when Charlie is takes throne. 

either he don't refer to the nightmare throne, or he just want it destroyed.
perhaps he knows its powers, or he had had its powers before Maxwell arrived.
I think he don't refer to the nightmare throne.

What order is the games in i thought the order it goes in is base game, Dlcs then Adventer mode. Thats the assumed the order was as dont starve together starts when wilson gets on the throne. So i assumed that maxwell was on the throne throughout all the DLC. 

I was not referring to Puga. 

3 minutes ago, GVIRUSINFECTEE said:

What order is the games in i thought the order it goes in is base game, Dlcs then Adventer mode. Thats the assumed the order was as dont starve together starts when wilson gets on the throne. So i assumed that maxwell was on the throne throughout all the DLC. 

I was not referring to Puga. 

maxwell - wilson - charlie
he is on the throne throughout all of adventure mode and the base game.
wilson then frees him from the throne, and shortly after Charlie arrives.

That what i basically said

Base game=Maxwell on throne 

Shipwrecked dlc=Maxwell on throne

Hamlet dlc=Maxwell on throne

Future dlc=Maxwell on throne

Adventer mode=Maxwell on throne

Don't starve together starts=Charlie on throne

Event Forge=Charlie on throne

Event gorge=Charlie on throne

Events Halloween, Christmas so on =Charlie on throne. 

1 minute ago, GVIRUSINFECTEE said:

That what i basically said

Base game=Maxwell on throne 

Shipwrecked dlc=Maxwell on throne

Hamlet dlc=Maxwell on throne

Future dlc=Maxwell on throne

Adventer mode=Maxwell on throne

Don't starve together starts=Charlie on throne

Event Forge=Charlie on throne

Event gorge=Charlie on throne

Events Halloween, Christmas so on =Charlie on throne. 

I was under the impression, due to playability of Maxwell not being excluded from Shipwrecked, that the events of it were after Wilson and Maxwell were freed from the thrones and either before DST or after, before return to DST and travel to the Forge. They could easily have not allowed Maxwell in shipwrecked if lore stated he was still throned, a few mains would be upset but they'd have a mod for it quickly enough. 

Theorized Timeline: Don't Starve -> Adventure Mode -> {Shipwrecked & DST in some order} -> The Forge -> The Gorge -> Hamlet. 

6 hours ago, metallichydra said:

the relation between the pigs of hamlet and the pigs of the constant is that the pig king once lived in hamlet, but he and his followers travelled to the constant.
the hamlet pigs have pictures of him, and hedges shaped like him.
I think the description of the pig king loading screen in dst supports this.

dstpigkingbackgrounddescreption.png.143bbabecdbf1983657e589384283171.png

I would love to see how Pugna would fare in Hamlet with civilized pigs. 

Archived