How to get Hamlet Closed beta (need signup)

Not true. Klei says, 

UPDATE:

Hey everybody. Just a quick update. 

We're not going to be sending out emails. We decided it would take too long to sync up the emails and the granting of the game in steam. So we're going to just start letting people in by granting access in steam. 

So. If you signed up and you own DS on steam, you will be getting into the beta

HOWEVER - this process takes some time, so once it starts, don't get scared if you are not in right away, it's going to take several hours to let everybody in. We have not started this part yet - we needed to make some adjustments that are taking longer than anticipated. 

But I wanted to let you all know because I know that you're "patiently" waiting for everything to start. 

I will inform you all here when access starts going out and I will let you know when the last person is added. 

SO.. if you signed up, you WILL get in. Not may or may not it would seem.

Well I signed up, downloaded and installed it which Steam shows, but can't get in (played a few hours looking for the area, finally console uncovered the map and went on twitch to confirm it should be on the main map and it's not). Also now I can't start a game with Wigfrid anymore even though I have her unlocked and have saved games with her :-/ Oh well I guess. 

*apparently I had to insert the beta code which i hadn't seen 

Archived