Russian community fanart

Well, she meant I will draw it. Doujinshi would be nice idea, but i promised it in realism.
So that was very NIIIIIIIIIICE question and people are going to reach EVERYTHING! They're getting to kiss stage now, and I think I gonna draw it.
... Halp ")) 
It's 270 now and growing still! Less than for 1 day! 

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Er... Is MAxwell really trying to tempt the masses with such degeneracy? :wilson_ecstatic:

Wait, Wickerbottom draws Doujinshis?

Here you meme then! ") _OBvXrce3Mo.jpg

• Haha 3

On 01.02.2019 at 8:09 AM, minespatch said:

So this was a group project?

Yes, this was. We were too late to make it in time (from 29 of december till 1of january), but it was delayed to 14 of january. Nobody had done their parts, I decided to save this New Year. 
Well, at least this January starded good with a lot of results and I need try harder later (14 full artworks per month, that's few, but too much for me.)

• Like 1

On 1/29/2019 at 3:22 AM, PackWitter said:
Spoiler

3.jpg

4.jpg

Wicker looks so done with Maxwell's shenanigans XD (has he got white liquid on his face or is that tears/sweat drops?)

On 1/29/2019 at 8:45 PM, Shuasu Neyan said:

Here you meme then!

On 1/30/2019 at 3:12 PM, minespatch said:
Spoiler

um.png

These should go in the Maxwell Meme thread XD

On 1/31/2019 at 10:46 PM, Shuasu Neyan said:

fight collaboration

On 2/3/2019 at 10:33 PM, Shuasu Neyan said:

Houndilius

These are really cool. I found the second one quite funny but ended up singing alone XD

• Haha 1

We thought he is the only person who knows the world until Charlie took a throne. 
Yep, it's Disney! Alladin refference.

On 04.02.2019 at 8:07 AM, minespatch said:

So... Houndilus is romantically attracted to Maxwell?:wilson_ecstatic:

Is there any other Disney romance songs for the future?

• Like 1

I've tired as hell of January and PackWitter doomed me to suffer by her post (We gained 800 likes). Until the day I finish that, I can show you the final of Winter Feast. I help some people to finish it in time.
Adrian (by InkCake) and Inky (by InkyCat). I've tired, but I should help InkCake.
Presents Koteg.jpg

Welicity or Ruth (By InkCake too) is giving nice scarf to Wallace.
Presents Ratatoie.jpg

Victor Waywell (by Dester Fawgrold) have a nice gift for Wardruna. I wanted Dester pass exams better than waste a time with drawing.
Presents Vitek.jpg

Wardruna prepared something special for Vissarion Westby, but she won't expect such reaction.
Presents.jpg
And, at the end, Vissarion Westby grown his best frozen roses for Wandachen (by Hanakorice). I suppose he shall suffer from jealous Wardruna and Wlodzimezh's ghost (by Pshec or Muya)

Presents1.jpg

Edited by Shuasu Neyan
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Werk Anderssen and his brother Wyatt Anderssen. Wyatt is unknown character yet. And yes, Pack wasn't translated the text "You are - the honour of us and our crest". Wyatt should appear later.

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Are these your friends characters?

Werk and Wade for the profile header 

Top.jpg

• Like 4

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

What does it say? Sorry I only speak english and I just love valentines cards (kinda say Klei didn't do any this year but oh well).

something about being ordered???

propably not since google translate ( it works on eng. keyboard if you put it on russian word enter ) is bad as heck

On 20.02.2019 at 5:20 PM, DragonMage156 said:

What does it say? Sorry I only speak english and I just love valentines cards (kinda say Klei didn't do any this year but oh well).

16 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

something about being ordered???

propably not since google translate ( it works on eng. keyboard if you put it on russian word enter ) is bad as heck

"You are - the honour of us and our crest"

• Thanks 2

On 2/15/2019 at 1:41 AM, Shuasu Neyan said:

Werk and Wade for the profile header Top.jpg

I can see the Roseate theme for Valentines used. The pink also works for the springtime. Love Wade's aristocratic atmosphere.

14 hours ago, PackWitter said:

I  just had some fun") Maybe I will finish it someday")смишняшки.png

Where's Wilson?:wilson_shocked:

That kittykit has a good idea. using balloons as a couch must feel nice.

Also, the drawing of the kids with balloons reminds me of my drawing:

59ee424ec2840_Wesballoonbusiness.png.719d44865b0b9daf0ffda7cb63bd707e.png

Not trying to overshadow your work, just thought it was a neat detail.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I can see the Roseate theme for Valentines used. The pink also works for the springtime. Love Wade's aristocratic atmosphere.

Where's Wilson?:wilson_shocked:

That kittykit has a good idea. using balloons as a couch must feel nice.

Also, the drawing of the kids with balloons reminds me of my drawing:

59ee424ec2840_Wesballoonbusiness.png.719d44865b0b9daf0ffda7cb63bd707e.png

Not trying to overshadow your work, just thought it was a neat detail.

*Cough-cough* Sorry, for confusing. But It was Werk)) PackWitter's character)DxUZcYU1PqA.jpg

You can examine Saitama))) We laughed a lot when I offer Wilson to be One Punch man. He is so mad of his hair right now))

Even with no shade and details it's so cute :3 Webber is so happy now

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Shuasu Neyan said:
  1. *Cough-cough* Sorry, for confusing. But It was Werk)) PackWitter's character)DxUZcYU1PqA.jpg
  2. You can examine Saitama))) We laughed a lot when I offer Wilson to be One Punch man. He is so mad of his hair right now))
  1. Werk's outfit wouldn't make him stand out in a game like Deponia. I like the color scheme. The fiery touch to the nametag is interesting.
  2. Wait- Why is he Saitama in the first place?:wilson_ecstatic:
    578c3937c9bf3_20160717p1-Onepunchwilson.thumb.png.a5d3dec030bf5fc60f68b20807b70b8c.png
Edited by minespatch

5 minutes ago, minespatch said:
  1. Werk's outfit wouldn't make him stand out in a game like Deponia. I like the color scheme. The fiery touch to the nametag is interesting.
  2. Wait- Why is he Saitama in the first place?:wilson_ecstatic:
    578c3937c9bf3_20160717p1-Onepunchwilson.thumb.png.a5d3dec030bf5fc60f68b20807b70b8c.png

I shall tag them for the future. Thank you. :3

Well, it was crazy roleplay when we trolled Wilson: shaved him, dyed him with yellow, sign Oppai with red, put on garden red gloves (!) on feet and hands and PackWitter yelled "I SHALL DRAW IT!!! I DON'T CARE!!". I was impressed of Onepunch man, and came up with a story to make Pack laugh)

• Haha 1