Russian community fanart

In the first post, the thinker-Maxwell statue reminds me of the current moon idol from the new update. It has a purple color to it too. Wicker-pumpkin got a chuckle out of me too.

I hope Glermz showed this on his twitter. Earlier today I saw another entry from the contest. This is pretty good! So much effort and energy. Each panel fits the personality of each character.

• Haha 1

There was my friend's birthday resently. I thought to make her pleasant card. We are all joined in Don't Starve Fan-Character Ask and I think I can use it as a fan-art here. My character Wardruna and partly mine Vissarion Westby (early was totally belonged to PackWitter) wishes happy birthday to Whitney, which stucked in winter period. We wish her warm lair, warm feelings and warm speeches.
 Translation text:
By Ask with warmth.
Do not be freezed.

Tit BD.jpg

Edited by Shuasu Neyan
  • Like 7

Bananawell is like local meme. Always use it now! I think the next one for local meme is Wickerbottom as a dried apricot. :7
 Whitney's answerer was glad of it. This person deserves the best wishes.)

19 hours ago, minespatch said:

I spy a Bananawell.:wilson_sneaky:

Despite the meme, cute piece. Hope she's feeling better.:wilson_dorky:

• Like 2

Excuse me for being late. I waited your Christmas eve so much and missed that glorious day by collaborations and preparations to New Year (we celebrate New Year first, Christmas at 7th of January). I'm really sorry and here you my Merry Christmas as a header pic. The next wish Merry Christmas is comming soon)
Whitney and Welisity wish you Happy holidays and Happy New year!

Top.jpg

• Like 4

That's an owl.) Uhoo-hoo!

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

I spy a black cat on the bottom left.

More ornament art.:wilson_ecstatic:

It was too late for submiting at 3-4 a.m. But I want to wish all of you Merry Christmas. Done specially for Glermz as a thx from russian community of artists on his server. So as persons responsible for Wickerbottom and Maxwell, we made them with russian flags, and Wolfang as Glermz's favourite character we add portuguese flag. 
So me, PackWitter (package with water and little fish in it) and InkCake wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

gl_Christmas.jpg

• Like 5

1.Q: Maxwell, ma spirit claims Yaoy, do you know what it means? :7 M: Hey! Go here, you scientist parody!.. Here you are! Well, If you will reach 50 likes, we gonna hug!

2.If you reach 150, I'll try to sit him on my knees. At 300 we gonna kiss if you want some hot stuff. Wilson: I OBJECT! Maxwell: At 400 we will tie our mime up with invisible threads! Wes: "Why me?"

3.Max: But if you need something more, just reach 500 likes and we gonna have some fun with love! Wilson: What?! Max: If you love realism, I dealt with Wickerbottom to illustrate our love affections. All you need is 700 likes and send her Doshirak with beef taste!

4. Wilson: You gonna kill us!! They are akin chained hounds, it is madness!! Maxwell: Chill pal! They got no guts for it! They are possible to reach you sitting on knees! "I hope" #NO_HOMO Wickerbottom)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5