Russian community fanart

And this is from our Russian ask. Cool)

4 hours ago, PackWitter said:

Группа маленьких русских художников. Надеюсь, вы присоединитесь к нам и добавите свои. В основном искусства от меня и моего друга, она скоро опубликует здесь! 4 Wendy_BD.большой палец.JPG.e42256156d563162d17e5ce3436df121.JPG

• Like 1

There were my answeres in ask. I answer for Wickerbotton, but in vote of "open door period" every person could draw an answer for ANY character they wish. I desided to make it for Wilson. Nice experiment for making derp-fun content, subs examined it and that's nice. They even made some memes!)
 Question: Where is your mind, Wickerbottom kinda smarter then you?
  1st Frame: What do you mean "smarter then ME"?! You mean the amateur as that crone smarter then experienced proffecional?!                        2nd Frame: I voted my life of science and deep knowledges of physics, chemistry and biology, so as for old-boned latin dictionary - that's not high-grade rate of mentality! 
Science is being for real men, and what kind of science she means reading soap-opera novels?! I'm sure, she'll gonna sleep(!) with Oscar Wilde tome!
  4th Frame, Wickerbottom: Stop expatieting. Have a real deal, young man.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

On 10/13/2018 at 5:09 AM, PackWitter said:

Little russian artist's group. Hope you will join us and add yours. Mostly arts from me and my friend, she'll publish here soon!  Wendy_BD.thumb.jpg.e42256156d563162d17e5ce3436df121.jpg

Ohhh, so you guys are Russian Philin's buds! Welcome to the fourms! Er... Well, I mean welcome back and have a warm stay.:wilson_smile:

"Lego Chester"? There's a sequel to this drawing?

On 10/14/2018 at 3:55 AM, Shuasu Neyan said:

Bonuna.jpg

It's the return of Banana-max!5792c3771dcaf_gohomewilsonyourrunk.png.320cbc24dd7ea51d8c25d3b5c1539cb5.png

Is there a reason Wickerbottom's outfit is a bathing suit/lingerie?:wilson_sneaky:

On 10/14/2018 at 3:59 AM, PackWitter said:
  1. b0b7c0621374c205.png
  2. Wickes.png
  1. Cute piece and a strong silhouette. Feels like a extension from the untriumphant portrait.
  2. Wow... That's really... interesting.Though I kind of find it interesting that Wickerbottom is treating Wes like a alternative throne.
On 10/14/2018 at 10:40 AM, Shuasu Neyan said:
  1.   1st Frame: What do you mean "smarter then ME"?! You mean the amateur as that crone smarter then experienced proffecional?!          2nd Frame: I voted my life of science and deep knowledges of physics, chemistry and biology, so as for old-boned latin dictionary - that's not high-grade rate of mentality! Science is being for real men, and what kind of science she means reading soap-opera novels?! I'm sure, she'll gonna sleep(!) with Oscar Wilde tome!
  2. 3.jpg
  1. In game, Wilson doesn't really seem angry about Wickerbottom but I'll shrug it off due to the comic being funny.
  2. He totally deserved this.:wilson_sneaky:
    Reminds me of Soul Eater's recurring gag.
  • Like 2

Maybe, I'm just a pal of PackWitter, which drawn such crazy idea. So we got acquanted at DST fan-characters till we had started answerers in true DST answerers. 
  We wanted WX or Wilson inside  Lego-box, but unswerers agreed to participate in collaboration. They found that idea funny as a critical and fast way to participate if you can't draw too much details. But everyone laughed as heck about box with Wilson with sign "build on your own scientist". 
Such William - PackWitter's job! I like it a lot!
Wickerbottom treating Wes, my bad. ")
I wanted her sitting on chair for Charlie's birthday (answerer), but my head exploded by such idea and  I sketched it. Picture got pretty nice and I had shown it Wes at the first. Answerer was too busy to do something for BDay and agreed for this darn pose. Even admin agreed, laughed a lot and said "let it be, but just for a BDay!". So... now you can see that Wes.)))) 

Well, I suppose we draw much more later.

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Ohhh, so you guys are Russian Philin's buds! Welcome to the fourms! Er... Well, I mean welcome back and have a warm stay.:wilson_smile:

"Lego Chester"? There's a sequel to this drawing?

Is there a reason Wickerbottom's outfit is a bathing suit/lingerie?:wilson_sneaky:

1. Cute piece and a strong silhouette. Feels like a extension from the untriumphant portrait.
  2. Wow... That's really... interesting.Though I kind of find it interesting that Wickerbottom is treating Wes like a alternative throne.
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, minespatch said:

Ohhh, so you guys are Russian Philin's buds!

Minespatch they work in Russian Aske, where everyone has a role and he is responsible for his character. I was trying to be responsible for Wolfgang, but I lacked a little bit of interest to become responsible(

Their work is really cool, but I'm not really friends with them, because we do not communicate, but I would not mind to communicate with them. They are creative people and draw well. But, unfortunately, we do not communicate(

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Russian Philin said:

Minespatch they work in Russian Aske, where everyone has a role and he is responsible for his character. I was trying to be responsible for Wolfgang, but I lacked a little bit of interest to become responsible(

Their work is really cool, but I'm not really friends with them, because we do not communicate, but I would not mind to communicate with them. They are creative people and draw well. But, unfortunately, we do not communicate(

So you would like to contact us in VK, right? Personaly. Or you tried to be invited as Wolfgang but people wasn't examined you? So... as you a part of us, you can share your work. All about VK we can go PM (ЛС) if you like.

3 hours ago, Shuasu Neyan said:

So you would like to contact us in VK, right? Personaly. Or you tried to be invited as Wolfgang but people wasn't examined you? So... as you a part of us, you can share your work. All about VK we can go PM (ЛС) if you like.

Sorry to confuse you. 

I wanted to be Wolfgang, but I failed. 

Remember I was posting this... 

Sorry, I'm not Russian ask(((

Well, if you want to talk to me about something, I'm glad.)

In the Vk my name:Константин Филин.

IMG_20181004_194925.jpg

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Russian Philin said:

Sorry to confuse you. 

I wanted to be Wolfgang, but I failed. 

Remember I was posting this... 

Sorry, I'm not Russian ask(((

Well, if you want to talk to me about something, I'm glad.)

In the Vk my name:Константин Филин.

IMG_20181004_194925.jpg

So you just need more practice, that only. It better then Winnie's or god damn Walani's art skill. They submit it with photo on background and we got damn angry of this (Walani corrected it after our critique). So you've got poor background and fan-style clothers of Wolfgang (It shoulda be more true apperanced person is such ASK). But, just some practice and you gonna be better. No, really! That's nice and I was in the count of people voted "Yes". Constructive criticue, no more.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Shuasu Neyan said:

Так что вам просто нужно больше практики, что только. Лучше, чем искусство Винни или, черт возьми, искусство Уолани. Они отправляют его с фотографией на фоне, и мы чертовски разозлились на это (Уолани исправил его после нашей критики). Таким образом, у вас есть плохой фон и фан-стиль одежды Вольфганга (он должен быть более истинным, чтобы быть таким, чтобы спросить). Но, просто немного практики и ты будешь лучше. Нет, правда! Это приятно, и я был в числе людей, проголосовавших "да". Конструктивной критики больше нет.

Thank you for the criticism, I am very glad that you have described what I need to fix. But I don't want to try to be responsible anymore. I cannot do this. The suit Wolfgang I specifically made an interesting, but apparently not everyone appreciated(

Well I'm just going to continue to develop its thread on the forums, an I wish you luck =)

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Thanks 1

Hey, folks! You know, that's not my native style of drawing, I was getting practice half-realism for 12 years and I want you examine my vision of Wilson in that style. Made as an illustration for fanfiction of mine "A - for Alien", so his hair so shaggy and messy. 
 Sorry, I've got a terrible sick to not paint it at all... Tomorrow I'll submit my previous try when I got little fun. 

Pathfinder.jpg

• Like 4

13 hours ago, minespatch said:

You put a lot of detail into this, I can see why you're taking a break. As for naked Wilson, you might want to spoiler that. Unless the mods are fine with it. I can kind of see what you're saying with the beard and all.

I'm taking break just for my health and work. PackWitter stucked in Hamlet and got a temporary pause. We are not sure posting here fan-characters, even it made for Don't Starve, I mean it unfair, even well balanced. Naked Wilson was my insanity mode, what happened with Wickerbottom and Wes, and this Wendy's birthday poster...  Seems we got drunk starting drawing, but it just our folly mind. But we are respecting rules and promise content as 16+ or less. Wilson censored by his hair and it made me laugh. ") (or I'm not understood completely...)    

• Like 2

Oh, jeez really?) I suppose a big dfference between us confuses everyone, cause our "halloween" forgotten and named Calyadki. It had been celebrated in January, after modern New Year, presumably.)

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

Hallowed Nights ends on the 22nd of next month but Halloween is on Wednesday.

Despite that, that banner looks pretty good.:wilson_smile: