The qualification of Hamlet beta

Liuzhy

3 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

The qualification in a nutshell

Be on forums 24/7

Register

Have all beta tester passes given to new players on the forums with like 7 posts.

i believe you misspelled people that found out the beta exists from youtube and don't even have a forums account.

6 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Be on forums 24/7

Register

Have all beta tester passes given to new players on the forums with like 7 posts.

You're just mad because not everyone is interested into following the forum, and once there's a beta test people start to appear.

I never posted here (intact I just created an account to reply to your stupid answer), but I've been playing that game for years, literally, and I'm actually interested to that DLC.

I just hope you'll grow up and you'll be selected for that beta; I don't want to see another post where you're going to arrass newbies (or maybe someone that doesn't love forums).

Have a nice day :)

Selection will not be based on forum participation, and you don't need to have a forum account to be selected. 

Mainly we are looking for people who own DS and have at least played it. We're looking for feedback from people who know the game, and have played SW, so we will probably prioritize on time played and whether you own SW.

I wouldn't expect being notified before Oct. 15th, we want to give as many people have the chance to signup as we can.

12 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Selection will not be based on forum participation, and you don't need to have a forum account to be selected. 

Mainly we are looking for people who own DS and have at least played it. We're looking for feedback from people who know the game, and have played SW, so we will probably prioritize on time played and whether you own SW.

I wouldn't expect being notified before Oct. 15th, we want to give as many people have the chance to signup as we can.

I asked about this but no one answered - if Klei account show me that I dont have DS but I have game in my steam library, I can get access to beta?

22 hours ago, ManuD said:

You're just mad because not everyone is interested into following the forum, and once there's a beta test people start to appear.

I never posted here (intact I just created an account to reply to your stupid answer), but I've been playing that game for years, literally, and I'm actually interested to that DLC.

I just hope you'll grow up and you'll be selected for that beta; I don't want to see another post where you're going to arrass newbies (or maybe someone that doesn't love forums).

Have a nice day :)

Yeah... I am mad because people like us were here overtime even when nothing was going on... welp I am rambling again...

No , I have no intensions to harrass newbies - and this

On 13. 10. 2018 at 3:40 PM, __IvoCZE__ said:

Be on forums 24/7

Register

was supposed to be a joke for people like me - those who were on the forums

look here 

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

My 403 hours will be rewarded!

2 hours ago, Thalkas said:

I asked about this but no one answered - if Klei account show me that I dont have DS but I have game in my steam library, I can get access to beta?

This applies to me too. I have approx 500 hours in DS/SW/ROG but my Klei account does not seem to acknowledge that when I linked it to steam. =/

3 hours ago, JoeW said:

I own don't starve on steam but when I go to games on my klei account it doesn't appear will this be a problem for being accepted into the beta? 

4 hours ago, JoeW said:

k DST applies too? because I have ~~400h on Don't Starve and 4200h on DST. 

4 hours ago, Computer-7 said:

I own don't starve on steam but when I go to games on my klei account it doesn't appear will this be a problem for being accepted into the beta? 

Hello

the current system at the web is broken/ made by a new developer so it's glitchy , no problem if you own it on steam and it doesn't show up - just a glitch at the website.

On 2018/10/13 at 9:40 PM, __IvoCZE__ said:

Be on forums 24/7

Register

QAQ 7 posts (sob) but i just got here

(...should have done more researches QAQ

5 hours ago, Wexton said:

So the amount of hours played matter? 

How its that detected? are the signed up accounts being checked one by one to be selected? Cuz thats good news to me having over 2000 hours between ds and dst

Nome does select : has sw , has over 100 hours and gives the beta xd

On 10/13/2018 at 4:53 PM, JoeW said:

we will probably prioritize on time played and whether you own SW.

What of the people who used the Humble linker to get a DRM-free edition to play offline mode?

The hours there surely aren't tracked, and would be lost to this priority sifting.

9 hours ago, FantineAz said:

QAQ 7 posts (sob) but i just got here

(...should have done more researches QAQ

No, that is not true. You don't need a forum account to be qualified:

On 10/13/2018 at 4:53 PM, JoeW said:

On 14/10/2018 at 6:53 AM, JoeW said:

What if i have DS and DST as well as all of the DLC? i have 90+ hours on DS and 300+ hours on DST.

But more importantly, is it Oct 15 in Australia or America time?

On 13.10.2018 at 10:53 PM, JoeW said:

Sadly I only played SW on my brother's gog-Account, guess that doesn't count towards the played hours cause it's not Steam.

Archived